View: 717|Reply: 17

Orange PI 4 LTS with Debian Buster Kernel 4.4 not working with ultrawide monitor

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-12-5 00:09:25 | Show all floors |Read mode
I've tried Debian using kernel 5 and it worked with my LG ultrawide monitor, however, I could not make the OV13850 cameras work with this distro. So I tried with Debian kernel 4.4 and it didn't work with my monitor. I had to connect orange pi 4 to my TV using HDMI to see the OS interface and run the test_camera-gst.sh script.

How can I make kernel 4.4 work with my monitor?
Or, is it possible to make the OV13850 camera work with kernel 5?
Published in 2024-1-22 21:58:24 | Show all floors
Aw, this became an exceptionally nice post. In idea I must put in writing in this way additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also by no means appear to go done.        Packers and Movers Chandigarh
Published in 2024-1-25 17:25:08 | Show all floors
There are some intriguing points with time in this article but I do not determine if  them all center to heart. You can find some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Great write-up , thanks and now we want a lot more! Added to FeedBurner too        roof cleaning portsmouth
Published in 2024-1-26 23:06:49 | Show all floors
This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!        Packers and Movers Ahmedabad to Jabalpur
Published in 2024-1-27 21:20:04 | Show all floors
There are pros and cons to taking this approach. But you can make the child custody hearing work to your advantage by knowing what the court expects from you as a parent.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 21:05:12 | Show all floors
It would solidify best to ro along with your managing postpartum depressive disorders without needing paxil in case you are strapped about it.        Packers and Movers Goa
Published in 2024-1-30 16:06:40 | Show all floors
Although my partner and i purchased on your own net sign nonetheless incorporating consciousness just a bit feel submits. Great technique for prospective, We have been book-marking within a period of time locate variants deduce spgs approach upwards.        ψευτικα λεφτα αγορα
Published in 2024-1-31 00:07:07 | Show all floors
I’ve recently started a blog, and the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.        mattress cleaning newcastle
Published in 2024-2-1 19:44:55 | Show all floors
Make sure you excuse my my English speak, i’m simply schooling. I very much like your web site greatly, I realize it quite fascinating and that i saved a bookmark in my personal web.        patio cleaning surrey
Published in 2024-2-2 20:04:45 | Show all floors
Amusing article. It seems that most of the ways are depending on the creative thinking aspect. “All marriages are mixed marriages.” by Chantal Saperstein..        gutter cleaning dundee
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list