I2S on Zero 2W

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-12-5 06:13:52 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello.

Could you suggest where to start to enable I2S on Ubuntu on zero 2W. I know how to connect, now GPIO numbers but the problem is that I2S isn't not enabled by default. I need I2S for my project - internal DAC doesn't fit the project requirements. Thank you
Published in 2024-1-22 21:55:46 | Show all floors
Thanks for sharing, it is a great inspirational thread to will motivate many people to work on new things.        Packers and Movers Surat
Published in 2024-1-24 12:55:21 | Show all floors
whoah this blog is great i like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You know, a lot of individuals are looking around for this info, you can aid them greatly.        Thể thao Thabet
Published in 2024-1-25 17:22:54 | Show all floors
Can I say thats a relief to discover a person that actually knows what theyre discussing on the web. You definitely have learned to bring a problem to light and earn it important. More and more people need to look at this and appreciate this side of the story. I cant believe youre less common as you definitely contain the gift.        roof cleaning portsmouth
Published in 2024-1-26 19:46:47 | Show all floors
Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!        Packers and Movers Faridabad to Durg
Published in 2024-1-27 21:17:44 | Show all floors
This may be the proper weblog for everyone who wishes to be familiar with this topic. You are aware of so much its nearly hard to argue to you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin with a topic thats been discussing for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just great!        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 21:00:47 | Show all floors
I must say this information was very interesting. I stumbled onto you using a google search and was rather thankful for your rank for this article.        Packers and Movers Chandigarh
Published in 2024-1-31 00:04:21 | Show all floors
I must examine with you here. Which isn’t one thing I often do! I get pleasure from reading a post that may make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!        mattress cleaning newcastle
Published in 2024-1-31 17:33:41 | Show all floors
Fabulous guide! I liked a looking at. I’m hoping to enjoy a book a whole lot more on your part. My partner and i you got awesome understanding and so imagination. What i am hugely content within this important information.        Packers and Movers Jaipur to Mumbai
Published in 2024-2-1 19:42:11 | Show all floors
Make sure you excuse my my English speak, i’m simply schooling. I very much like your web site greatly, I realize it quite fascinating and that i saved a bookmark in my personal web.        patio cleaning surrey
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list