View: 5060|Reply: 1

Is it better to wallpaper or peel and stick?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-1-8 20:46:19 | Show all floors |Read mode
Personally, I think there is a fair trade-off between simplicity and time and cleanup. However, traditional wallpaper has its advantages over adhesive wallpaper. Firstly, mistakes are easier to correct as you go along, while peel-and-stick wallpaper runs the risk of getting under the paper while it is being applied. https://dundeedeco.com/product-category/wallpaper/peel-stick-wallpaper/ but there is a very large selection of wallpapers here and, most importantly, they are all very cool!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-6-14 20:01:21 | Show all floors
I completely understand your point about the trade-off between simplicity, time and cleanup. Traditional wallpaper offers some flexibility in adjustments during application, which can be a lifesaver for perfectionists. However, I recently discovered wallpaper print on demand from Fancy Walls, which combine ease of application and high quality. The peel and stick feature makes it incredibly easy to use, and the design is just as stunning as traditional options. Additionally, the material is designed to minimize the risk of bubbles or debris getting trapped underneath, which solves one of the main problems associated with sticky wallpaper. Worth a try if you're looking for a balance between convenience and quality.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list