View: 9514|Reply: 6

..and for Orange Pi Plus 2 ??!!!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-5-30 00:51:46 | Show all floors |Read mode
anyone as found the best fully functional rom for OPI Plus 2 ???!!!
Thanks.

threads

credits

Forum patriarch

credits
Published in 2016-5-30 01:42:47 | Show all floors

http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbsen/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=923&extra=page%3D2

OPI + me, and it works very well in the image (new1_e_w_work.img).
The OPI + 2 I think only the memory and the size of the EMMC is different from the OPI +.
Google Play works.
It is rooted.
We strongly recommend.
The factory image can not set your Google account, you do not work with Google Play.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-6-1 05:40:23 | Show all floors
Thanks, alpek!! Very helpfull information!!
Just two questions if you don't mind:
-Google Play works except I cannot login with my Google account??! But I can "work" with Google Play??: download apps, all google apps including google play services??
-No problems to connect one usb multimedia disk?! One of the images not worked in it. Keeping mouting and unmounting even using es file explorer.
Thank you very much!!

threads

credits

Forum patriarch

credits
Published in 2016-6-1 18:04:47 | Show all floors
orangepiX@n@n@ replied at 2016-5-31 22:40
Thanks, alpek!! Very helpfull information!!
Just two questions if you don't mind:
-Google Play work ...

The Play Store try to logon failure:
Go to Settings > Apps
Swipe right to ALL
Scroll down and click Google Play Store
Press Clear Data button and click OK

Managing USB drives:
http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbsen/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=923&pid=9721&fromuid=189677
http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbsen/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=923&pid=9742&fromuid=189677

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-6-4 22:52:49 | Show all floors
Hi alpek!!
I realized that de image you you suggested, is the one I've tested and I liked it, but as I said, I had problems in recognizing the essential usb multimedia disk I have, and doenst work with a camera (Lifecam HD 3000 from Microsoft).Now I can tell you that i burn this image as I saw here in the forum, with Phoenix card as "STARTUP" not as"product". So I think maybe the problem becomes prom this point. In that image I have in a SD card, and not re-used, I can boot from SD Card, and if I withdraw the card I can boot to the old Android image from what they say "EMMS" I think (sorry the bad english)!! This situation is the best for me, as I have always an full working image"inside"de system I can always return if something whent wrong.
Do you think I can put this image you suggested, working (without formatting in another type" with the usb disk and the câmera, by doing something!???
Thanks again for your pacience!!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-8-18 02:21:18 | Show all floors
Putting is where the game can be won or lost, so having access to the top golf putters of 2023 is incredibly valuable. I'm eager to discover which putters have innovative designs and features to help golfers like me sink those crucial shots. best golf towel 2023

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-9-8 16:54:37 | Show all floors
cool! I like it
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list