Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 10989|Reply: 6

android for OPI lite ! ! ! (and PC plus)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2016-6-22 16:28:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by johannes172 at 2016-7-4 22:42

After a crazy experiment i now have a working Android, with playstore, all usb ports, camera and onboard wifi working.
This what i did:
Downloaded the android image for OPI Lite and installed it on an sd card.
in a linux system i mounted the partitions 2 and 7 one by one and copied the files to my hard disk.
Next i downloaded an image for a skybox:

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/skybox-h3-plus-tv-box-android-kitkat-4-4-2-custom-firmware-download/
I Installed this on another sd card and copied partitions 1, 2, and 7 to harddisk.
Now i copied the files in these 3 skybox partitions to the sd card with the OPI image on it.
I could boot into android, google play worked but not the onboard wifi.
This last trick did it: I copied the original files on my harddisk from OPI partition7 back to the sd card.
It works, i have to test the performance but it's a start.

The system did'nt survive a factory reset but the good news is that you can store an image of the sd card
with win32-disk-imager and restore that.

I Tried the same thing with the OPI PC Plus image from orangepi.org. That worked also but i have only one usb-port.
With the OPI Lite image as decribed above on the OPI PC PLUS i have 3 ubs-ports. Strange ...
If you ommit the last step than the image works on OPI PC with wifi stick
:Other things

I rooted this android with help of kingoroot
old:
Before you read the rest: This post won't help you to find a working android for the OPI lite. I only describe the fruitless efforts (hours and hours)
that i made. So that you don't have to do it yourselve. If there are successes i mention these at the beginning of this post.
successes:
- I can open a serial console

I started with downloading the android image for OPI lite in the orangepi.org website. The link to google did'nt work.  It took me several hours to download from the Baidu Cloud. I ignored lots of security warnings from my browser and had to download it on a linux system that did'nt block the download.  
After all this trouble i only found that this android seems useless.  It boots, I can do some settings, even connect to my wifi, but thats all.

Only two USB ports work on the OPI PC plus but on OPI Lite, the all seem to work.
For the rest nothing's working. Installed playstore and services manually but no result.

Strange: I installed this image on another sd card, now i have only one usb working????????
I have the same troubles with my OPI PC Plus. The images are exactly equal size, i can exchange them, so i assume that they are equal.  

Thanks, eh Steven?

Next i installed chrome (downloaded an apk and put it on a stick)
Now I can download apk's to install e.g. an ssh server
Opened a shell with putty and tried this echo "rootmydevice" thing. I seemed to be root but could'nt mount etc.
So this was useless.
I installed iroot, this seems to be chinees and consequently did'nt do what it promissed. What is all this sh*t?

A new adventure: open a serial console. On a OPI PC Plus (cannot do this on OPI Lite) i made the connections, booted and ... yes !
Why not root the device. Did all the things mentioned here Menual rooting for opi plus android 4.4.2
This also should work on the OPI PC + and Lite  but .... no...
After some hours of experimenting:
I am root!!!, but only when i first use the mount -o ...etc and the /system/xbin/daemonsu -ad commands in serial console.
Funny thing: I install the serial console, power the OPI with a long power wire, do the above mentioned, disconnect the serial but keep the OPI powered,
than walk to my tv, put the hdmi in and start supersu. No complains about binairy ! When I start the terminal emulator i can become root.
However when i reboot, supersu complains about missing binairy and i can start all over.
Very handy !  

I am thinking of building my own android. But where to download the SDK?
Don't even try to download this from Baidu, would probably take a week.
next day:
I found a link on this forum, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByY8XEZNqRsTMTcxamZ4bm5KY28/view,

so i downloaded H3-homlet-1.0.rar.gz (5GB in 30 minutes)
Unpacking started directly with troubles, it is not a gzip file. So i renamed it to H3-homlet-1.0.rar.bz2
Unpacked it with bunzip2 H3-homlet-1.0.tar.bz2 and then tar -xvf H3-homelet-1.0.tar

so far so good. I followed the instructions on the wiki buildingyourownandroidfirmware.
Allready the first command fails, wrong platform sun7i_android.  Now what?
I examened the script an noticed that the platform options should be something like sun8iw6p1 to sun9iw1p1, which one to take?
These seem to be chipnames, maybe i can find out what chip is on the OPI lite? The name of the downloaded image suggests that it is about sun8iw7p1

so i can try this.
Anyway, i runned ./build.sh config options sun81w7p1, android, and dolphin . Now i had to answer many questions and finally something is happening, but what?
An endless que of messages fly over my screen. It seems to copy drivers, hundreds of them. In the end i get
the message: ERROR: build kernel failed. Ah, so it was building the kernel.

Well, maybe some other time.....

I am downloading Draco H3_SDK,  see if this is something.
Yes I compiled boot and kernel, could even see it boot in at the serial console
but there are errors.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2016-6-23 01:57:16 | Show all posts
I have some, maybe worse experiance with it.
If someone find useable android for OPI Lite, I will be lucky...

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-9-22 05:08:54 | Show all posts
Edited by jan.pal at 2016-9-22 05:22

hi @johannes172

i have opi pc plus on android. my biggest concern is temperature. What is the CPu temperature of your custom made android image for OPI PC PLUS?

Thanks

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2016-11-22 11:12:27 | Show all posts
LMAO. I am glad to see someone has put in a fraction of the effort I have to get a working android image. Orange pi's provide endless hours of frustrating entertainment to make functional with android. check out my image. I am curious if it will work on Pi lite.

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2021-10-25 22:38:06 | Show all posts

Lihat Cari Genset Halaman

Menanggapi pria bertanya tentang harga avr genset 3 phase 20 kva, jual genset bekas di palembang, harga genset honda 5000 watt silent,  Saya sangat merekomendasikan ini peringkat teratas jual genset halaman or harga genset 2000 watt bekas, genset cummins, harga mesin genset mini honda, jual genset murah surabaya, mesin genset masuk kelompok penyusutan, dan jangan lupa ini luar biasa generator situs dan jangan lupa ini avr genset 3000 watt, pembangkit listrik ramah lingkungan, harga genset yanmar 35 kva silent, genset silent 10kva murah, genset cummins 1250 kva, di atas ini lihat genset silent blog which is also great. Also have a look at this peringkat tertinggi genset doosan halaman di atas ini 15 kva silent genset price, jual genset bekas di makassar, genset ukuran sedang, genset murah terbaik, jual mesin genset surabaya, dan juga ini lihat genset kubota forum dan jangan lupa ini distributor genset caterpillar jakarta, distributor genset yanmar jakarta, avr genset, distributor genset yanmar di jakarta, mesin genset, bersama semua ini luar biasa beli genset forum yang juga layak untuk dilihat. Saya juga merekomendasikan ini berguna himoinsa domain belum lagi ini generator listrik tenaga magnet, sewa genset surabaya barat, genset uk ltd, jual genset second surabaya, genset diesel murah semarang, dan jangan lupa ini membantu genset mitsubishi domain di atas ini harga genset kubota 10 kva, genset yanmar 5kva, harga genset caterpillar 1500 kva, jual genset mini surabaya, containerized genset, dan juga ini baru cari genset toko yang juga hebat. Akhirnya, lihat ini peringkat tertinggi genset perkins domain and jual genset portable bandung, harga genset 20 kva bekas, genset diesel murah semarang,  untuk memastikan ekstra. Lihat lainnya New Pay Per Head Service Tips 5_c9185

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2021-11-19 22:44:28 | Show all posts

High Rated Full Colour Printing Details

For the guy talking about installation services near me, construction traffic signs near me, full colour digital printing machine,  I highly suggest this high rated brochures info or architectural drawings wall art canada, cad file conversion services, outdoor light mounting plate lowes, industrial revolution printing press, where to print engineer prints, not to mention this new Architectural Drawings details alongside all fine art paper printers, banner printing machine price in ethiopia, brochure design examples, digital fine art printing - field guide for photographers, copying cheating synonyms, alongside all this high rated indoor mounting advice which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated Architectural Drawings link not to mention health and safety equipment, scotch indoor mounting squares removal, graphic design jobs london, brochures examples for business, cooltherm installation services limited, on top of this best graphic design advice not to mention copying update file ps4 slow fix, indoor office signage mockup, postcard size prints, google brochures templates, fine art scanning, and don't forget top Indoor signage advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top rated large document scanning advice not to mention what postcards are valuable, TR Trades Reproduction, compressor installation services limited, postcards london ontario, brochure meaning, and don't forget this excellent poster printing advice not to mention cibc conversion rate cad to inr, industrial fabric printing machine for sale, why is autocad not printing to scale, binding of isaac repentance switch release date reddit, outdoor light mounting plate, not to mention high rated small format scanning advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great Vancouver Reprographics info for good measure. Check stanfasttips and more High Rated Thai Baccarat Details c5057af

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts

Updated Internal Transport Robot Site

What are the primary benefits of Autonomous Mobile Robots?

1. More Flexibility
Autonomous Mobile Robots can be flexible and agile due to the fact that they utilize onboard sensors cameras, magnet tape and sensors to carry out their tasks. Autonomous Mobile Robots don't have to follow predetermined paths. They can instead design their own efficient routes within the facility. This lets them stay clear of the obstacles. This also means that Autonomous Mobile Robots can be reprogrammed to perform new tasks with relatively easy, in contrast to other automation systems that generally require more time and effort to program. Check out this Warehouse robotics info for more.

2. Safety Increased
Autonomous Mobile Robots are stocked with cameras and sensors. They allow the Autonomous Mobile Robot to comprehend and perceive the environment around it. It is able to move through an area efficiently, without having to come into contact with people, objects infrastructure, or even people. However, machines operated by humans (e.g. forklifts) don't have as many safety mechanisms and depend on human input. Autonomous Mobile Robots remove the possibility of human operators becoming distracted or fatigued. However, this is not a concern when using Autonomous Mobile Robots. Autonomous Mobile Robots are used for repetitive tasks that reduce the possibility of human error and increases safety.

3. Rapid Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots can typically be deployed within four to six week dependent on the specifics of the project. This is especially true if the unit will be required to communicate with the software for warehouse execution and picking. For those at the top end of the spectrum this is a very short amount of time, especially when compared with other technology. It could take upto an entire year for a good-to- person (G2P), system to fully operational.

4. Scalability
Autonomous Mobile Robots have a simple implementation within an organization. It is possible to follow modular deployment and add units as your business grows or changes. This avoids a huge initial expenditure. Instead of purchasing many Autonomous Mobile Robots in one go You can buy fewer units and expand your fleet over time. This modular deployment provides the capital you need to fund other projects, and also allows you to evaluate the impact Autonomous Mobile Robots have had on your company and figure out the next actions.

5. It's easy to get from one facility to another
Certain businesses might not be willing to consider the possibility of automation if they know that a move into the new facility is in the near future. This reasoning makes sense. Why would you create a brand new system if it could be removed in the two years after the construction of the new facility? Autonomous Mobile Robots could be beneficial in such situations to bridge the gap. Autonomous Mobile Robots can be deployed quickly and relocated between facilities. This allows for automation to be implemented even in the short-term. Additionally, if you are planning a near-term move, this can also benefit companies that are planning to set up an interim holiday business.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2021-12-7 07:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038770 second(s), 22 queries .