View: 3079|Reply: 1

Hello :)

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-7-23 16:15:46 from mobile | Show all floors |Read mode
Im new to the site, but not a completely new user to the project or linux and android, im gonna try to be here to learn and help newer users. I will tell you newer people, the user manual is pretty dated, quick start works.. so far i've tried debian jessi, which if not done properly, like described in the forum, will only offer the pi pc one workable usb port (bottom usb) and no working ethernet device..  there also in my copy, was no /usr/bin folder.

This is easily fixed, use the forum guide, it is far better and wiser to do. My device is not operational at this moment, but as soon as i can get home in the morning, i will fix it. I dont have the kernel image, nor ulimage, nor the script, and because i folowed the quick guide, i got a working shell lol.. simple fix, FOLLOW THE FORUM GUIDE TO INSTALL!

I also want to thank all the devs, beta, users,and others for all the things they have done, and the designers and engineers that both built the pi, as well as providing it open source.. you all rock!

threads

credits

Administrator

credits
Published in 2016-7-23 17:42:17 | Show all floors
Welome! Looking forward your help at forum!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list