[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-8-31 20:30:08 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by cadet.techno at 2016-9-3 01:20

Hi forum mate,s

I am new in Orange pi forum and Orange Pi. I've bought 2 Orange pi board. One is Orange pi Plus and other is Orange Pi PC
Im using a vga to hdmi converter cable for my samsung led monitor with vga port so when i try to install Lubuntu my screen show an unsuported display resulation message and goes dark, same about all other linux. What is the proper process of installing Lubuntu from sd card or Windows PC. I have downloaded the Lubuntu, Armbian and Raspbian img, tried some time with Phoenix suite and rufus img burner but failed. When i insert the sd card after copying the img to the card and power up the Orange Pi, My monitor it display a resulation message and nothing happen.

Please sombody help me with proper installation methode. Tnx

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-9-3 01:21:11 | Show all floors
Dear All,

Finally my OPI+ Live again. My problem was in power supply. It' wire was broken internally (not totally, Some part was connected internally) so it can't supply required current for the board. One thing is remarkable that is, power is a big fact for orange pi board. i was totally disappointed. now its working fine. i have tested some Debian also.

tnx a lot u people for supporting me.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list