please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
Return to list Post new posts
Author: raj4296

Pubuntu 16.04 LTS with GPU, video hardware acceleration, kodi, wifi, XFCE des...

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-1-10 03:58:31 | Show all floors
Hi!
user/pass ? i tried orangepi and nothing.
I cant log in.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2017-1-11 02:45:45 | Show all floors

RE: Pubuntu 16.04 LTS with GPU, video hardware acceleration, kodi, wifi, XFCE...

User: admin
Pass: admin

Ok, i tested this, Kodi is the main reason. Kodi crashes... SMtube - working (browse youtube), SMplayer not - worthless. No pepperflash in Chromium, just regular laggy html5. Web browsing is laggy and slow for both 2 browsers, in other popular distros is way better. The old, system audio interaption bug. "Custom Monitor resolution settings application" - yea sure, just untweekable menu, still need the monkey job. Boot fast, at least i can confirm this, beautifull menus and thats all. I lossed interest after so many missleading info. And this is preinstalled version, things have to be already tested on other OrangePi PC, so why is this wrong info? And no way to work normal with at least OpiPCPlus 2E. Changed script.bin before first boot, some errors, booting somehow - no wifi. Was far enough for me. Sorry but this is not serious, compared to other projects.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-2-22 12:35:23 | Show all floors
Hi friends!
I can't access to mega.co.nz beacause my network proxy blocked it.
Can you share for me another link (host) to download this file?
Thank so much !

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2017-2-22 21:52:42 | Show all floors
Is that the working version of this os? Because the last one had a broken kernel.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-6-1 21:55:49 | Show all floors
Works in Orange Pi PC? I want to run Retroarch and Attract Mode, and I need to install other programs. I can?
Return to list Post new posts
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list