Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 5363|Reply: 2

Multi-environmental testing and Wiki contributions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2015-5-14 20:02:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Adam at 2015-5-15 08:07

Hello, my name is Adam and I am a student living in Australia with major interest in computing. This interest in compution has led me to the Orange Pi, which I think is a device with amazing capabilities and potential.The main type of testing I will be conducting is testing the viability of using the Orange Pi as a educational tool for use in the classroom environment, for taking notes and writing documents. This will test its portablity and versatility in a range of environments.
I will also be contributing greatly to the wiki as it is quite bare and I have the skills required to do so, such as sophisticated writing and a broad knowledge into what makes these boards work. The wiki will also be used to post the results gathered from the first testing. Additionally, I will be testing the ability to use a range of multiple operating systems on theses boards, using multiple different sd cards, each with a different operating system and workspace, with the results being posted on the wiki.
Thanks for your consideration,
Adam
Single Polls, Total 34 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-10-26 02:37:45 | Show all posts
Good luck Adam, and thanks for taking the time and effort to document the Orange Pi - it is an excellent board, however we are still lacking full functionality in linux due to there being no drivers for the video hardware.
I have a Pi+ and recently bought a PiPC - great value for money!  Just hoping that I can use it with linux in the not too distant future
Android runs on this board perfectly though!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2018-4-3 06:57:38 | Show all posts
Good idea. it would be helpful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-7-7 08:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027531 second(s), 24 queries .