Orange Pi and OctoPrint for 3d printer

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-4-14 01:58:01 | Show all floors |Read mode

Hello,
I made a guide with my steps of the OctoPrint installation to my Orange Pi Pc plus. You can download the pdf file from the description of my video https://youtu.be/lUgxbKdX_go
It has steps of how to install OctoPrint – Webcam – HAProxy - No-IP (ddns) and Gpio (WIRINGOP) to remotely turn off/on your 3d printer with a relay from anywhere.

Best Regards,
Sissy

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-1-20 17:40:07 | Show all floors
Edited by will829 at 2022-1-20 17:46

These steps involve how to install octoprint and you can easily download pdf files from description to access your data. I made essay writing websites that can guide you to remotely turn on the printer with a rely on from anywhere. Get your pdf file as soon as possible.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-8-24 19:33:44 | Show all floors
To help you navigate the code, printing nearby has also included a documentation folder. In spite of my best efforts to cover everything, if there is anything further you would like to know, please let me know and I will do my best to assist. Every component of that website is specifically designed for a cleaning service company. All popular browsers and devices have been tested, and the design is entirely responsive.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-11 17:39:14 | Show all floors
Orange Pi is an affordable single-board computer that has gained popularity among 3D printing enthusiasts for its compatibility with OctoPrint, a powerful open-source software for managing 3D printers. When paired together, Orange Pi and OctoPrint provide a cost-effective solution for controlling and monitoring 3D printers remotely, allowing users to fine-tune their printing settings and track progress with ease. This combination also supports the use of sticker labels for organization and categorization of 3D printing materials, ensuring a seamless and efficient workflow for hobbyists and professionals alike.

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list