[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-7-19 03:40:46 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello Orange Forum !
I'm Benoît, a French student in IT.
I would like create a little weather station with the board " Orange PI 2G-IOT" and several sensors like temperature and pressure.

Why I prefer this board for this project ?...
.... because a weather station must be outside, so with her 2G antenna, this little weather station will be able to send sms with temperature information for example.

Another function of the station would be to send commands according to temperature threshold. For example, if it is too hot, lower the electric blinds.
With this small 2G board, full of possibilities are offered.

In addition, having an orange pi will allow me to introduce this brand in my school. Indeed, Orange pi is very little known in France.

Vote for my Awesome project !

Best Regards,
Benoît
Single choicepoll, A total of people voted View voting participants

The voting is over

100.00% (6)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your usergroup does not have voting rights

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2017-7-21 15:26:44 | Show all floors
Looks like a very good idea!
I'm planning on something similar myself for a school project. Mine is going to have mono-crystalline solar panel and battery backup, so it will be self sufficient.

Only thing i need to figure out is what sensors to buy to be compatible with the board.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-7-22 03:53:27 | Show all floors
hojnikb replied at 2017-7-21 15:26
Looks like a very good idea!
I'm planning on something similar myself for a school project. Mine is  ...

Hello hojnikb,
Thank you !
Yes a self-sufficient energy system is a good idea !
For the sensors, I just see in the forum that Orange will come out of the sensors compatible with their boards
http://www.orangepi.org/orangepi ... &extra=page%3D1

Best Regards,
Benoît

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-9-2 22:17:42 | Show all floors
I would recommend the Bosch BME280 I2C temp/humidity/pressure sensor. It's low power, inexpensive and easy to use. I released a C library to talk to it:

https://github.com/bitbank2/bme280

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-10-18 12:10:43 | Show all floors
its good to introduce orange pi to others... its really affordable and competitive to other boards

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-10-18 22:02:48 | Show all floors
i did it on arduino

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-10-18 22:03:16 | Show all floors
i did it on arduino

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-7-18 13:29:56 | Show all floors
A particularly palatable and logical answer y this individual. They are putting forth extraordinary attempts to make it clear for the understudies As I have purchased site https://www.collegebasics.com/blog/choosing-best-essay-writing-service/ subscription for my help and I have taken in a great deal from this blog. The expert of material science is showing us in an extraordinary manner.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-1-31 03:04:37 | Show all floors
О! I was just recently writing about the development of chess sport in Spain. Actually I study in Washington, but I was born in Spain myself and I like chess very much, so that's why my topic was like that. Actually it was very difficult to find a sufficient amount of interesting information and I had to spend a lot of time. I don't regret it, but now I'd rather order this kind of essay https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/buy-research-papers from professionals than waste so much time =)

Use magic report

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-21 14:05:00 | Show all floors
The Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect dumps is a certification assessment designed to evaluate an individual's expertise in designing and implementing complex data sharing and security solutions within the Salesforce platform. This comprehensive examination measures a candidate's ability to understand and optimize the sharing and visibility settings in Salesforce, ensuring that sensitive data is appropriately protected while enabling user access to the information they need. Successful completion of this exam demonstrates a deep understanding of Salesforce security models, permission sets, roles, profiles, and sharing rules, making the certified professional well-equipped to architect secure and efficient data access for Salesforce users and applications.

The Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam is a certification offered by Salesforce, a leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software and cloud solutions. This exam is designed to assess a candidate's expertise in designing, implementing, and managing complex data-sharing and visibility solutions within the Salesforce platform.

To pass this exam, candidates need to demonstrate a deep understanding of Salesforce security models, sharing rules, role hierarchy, profiles, and permission sets. They should also be proficient in creating and optimizing data-sharing strategies to ensure that the right users have access to the right data while maintaining data security and privacy.

Successful candidates who earn the Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect certification are recognized as experts in architecting solutions that manage data access and visibility for organizations using Salesforce, making them highly valuable in the realm of Salesforce administration and development. This certification is a testament to their skills and knowledge in maintaining data integrity and security in Salesforce environments.

Use magic report

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list