View: 6698|Reply: 25

GPIO map for Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 (H3)

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-9-4 01:22:10 | Show all floors |Read mode
This board still has very little info available, so I manually mapped the GPIO ports through trial and error.
Each of the numbers below is the GPIO number used for /sys/class/gpio. For example, 110 means gpio110. The list is by pin number from 1 to 26. A value of -1 means unavailable (as far as I could discover):
-1, -1, 12, -1  (pin 1,2,3,4)
11,-1,6,0 (pin 5,6,7,8)
-1,1,352,107 (pin 9,10,11,12)
353,-1,3,19 (pin 13,14,15,16)
-1,18,-1,-1 (pin 17,18,19,20)
-1,2,14,13 (pin 21,22,23,24)
-1,110 (pin 25, 26)
I've added this table to my SPI_LCD project to make it easier to use for generic GPIO access without having know the details of working with the sysfs kernel driver: https://github.com/bitbank2/SPI_LCD
P.S. The red LED on the board is mapped to GPIO17

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-5-21 21:38:14 | Show all floors
Ensure transparency with MTCitey’s Eat and Run Verification procedures.        먹튀검증업체

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-5-30 14:05:00 | Show all floors
Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.        ErrorDomain=NSCocoaErrorDomain&ErrorMessage=Could not find the specified shortcut.&ErrorCode=4        ErrorDomain=NSCocoaErrorDomain&ErrorMessage=Could not find the specified shortcut.&ErrorCode=4

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-5-30 19:10:24 | Show all floors
Experience the thrill of victory with BAKAR77's top-rated slots. Our Link Agent games offer unbeatable win rates and endless excitement!        https://topratedmma.com/

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-6-2 16:01:30 | Show all floors
You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.        conversational intelligence

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-6-3 15:34:05 | Show all floors
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.        aladdin138

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-6-9 15:12:35 | Show all floors
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.        instanavigation

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-6-10 22:11:17 | Show all floors
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.        photo booth rental Abu-Dhabi

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-6-14 23:50:56 | Show all floors
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.        horse
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.        horse
When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style.        horse
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away.        horse
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform!        horse
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...        horse
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!        horse
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.        horse
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.        horse
It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.        horse
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks        horse
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.        horse
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.        horse
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.        horse
Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.        horse
I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.        horse
That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.        horse
Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..        horse
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.        horse
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.        horse
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.        horse

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-6-22 18:35:15 | Show all floors
Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon!        pafiblangpidie.org
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list