Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 2024|Reply: 2

I WASTED TOO MUCH TIME. I WANT TO SWEAR AT LOBORIS for making my life a liter...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2017-10-1 00:24:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Loboris, you mofo wannbe, you don't post HALF-BAKED instructions just to sadistically enjoy watching novices writhe in pain as their hours after hours of vain attempts are vaporized like they had their lives sucked out of them. Mofo, you better post a detailed howto on how to FORMAT the frigging SD card first, not just talk vaguely about FAT and Linux partitions, you mofo PoS. NEVER EVER did you post instructions on WHAT THE HELL we should do before even writing the friggin image, i.e you mofo didn't say, "CREATE TWO FRIGGIN PARTITIONS," with every detail as to the FORMAT and type of the partition. You are a literal USELESS PoS, you know that?

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2017-10-1 02:43:45 | Show all posts
Please note that Loboris is only a user who has port and supported different distributions for the Orange Pi platforms. He does not work for Shenzhen Xunlong Software and everything he did, he did it for the sake of art and to help other users. In addition, you are referring to things from 2015, it has been a long time since Loboris ran out of interest in OPi...

Due to the lack of support from the manufacturer and the small community that exist, the Orange Pi are much more complex than other alternatives such Raspberry Pi, so to get the most out of them, you need some background knowledge about Linux and SBCs in general.

In my opinion Loboris did a great job and has all my gratitude, along with the other people who help the progress and evolution of the Orange Pi, the Linux-Sunxi community and the Armbian team, Jernej for his OpenELEC port to H3, and the H3droid team. Thanks all of you for your work.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-10-1 12:36:08 | Show all posts
I finally found out that these partitions are CREATED automatically by the writing process. I guess half the blame now rests with Loboris.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2021-2-28 18:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028156 second(s), 23 queries .