please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 4451|Reply: 2

I WASTED TOO MUCH TIME. I WANT TO SWEAR AT LOBORIS for making my life a liter...

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-10-1 00:24:21 | Show all floors |Read mode
Loboris, you mofo wannbe, you don't post HALF-BAKED instructions just to sadistically enjoy watching novices writhe in pain as their hours after hours of vain attempts are vaporized like they had their lives sucked out of them. Mofo, you better post a detailed howto on how to FORMAT the frigging SD card first, not just talk vaguely about FAT and Linux partitions, you mofo PoS. NEVER EVER did you post instructions on WHAT THE HELL we should do before even writing the friggin image, i.e you mofo didn't say, "CREATE TWO FRIGGIN PARTITIONS," with every detail as to the FORMAT and type of the partition. You are a literal USELESS PoS, you know that?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-10-1 12:36:08 | Show all floors
I finally found out that these partitions are CREATED automatically by the writing process. I guess half the blame now rests with Loboris.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-2-2 04:09:39 | Show all floors
I spent too much time trying to deal with my problems and to be honest I think if I had contacted online mediums I'd have resolved many of the issues much faster. How do you generally feel about psychics, mediums, and so on? I used to be a big skeptic, but I'm glad I took the plunge and tried such a new experience.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list