View: 13991|Reply: 5

Installing Android Image on OrangePi PC 2

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-10-20 21:41:43 | Show all floors |Read mode
I downloaded android image from OrangePi official website for OrangePi PC 2.
I burn image to 32 GB SD card via PheonixCard software according to instructions on the OrangePi official website. But I inserted imaged SD card to OrangePi PC 2, android image is not booted.
Firstly, red and green LEDs lighting but then green light is going off and red LED is not turning to green.
I tried everything in my mind and found on internet. Example: using larger SD card, downloading and burning different android images, switching OrangePi adapters but android is not booting.
Besides, While I am burning OrangePi PC 2 official Android image via PhoenixCard program, I am getting burning image.
I searched on Google and OrangePi Forum but I could not find useful anything.
What can I do anything? I must drive android image on OrangePi PC 2. It is critical for my project.
Could you help me about my problem?

threads

credits

Administrator

credits
Published in 2017-10-24 18:13:24 | Show all floors
Did you try to boot the board in other image? Can the board boot?
Can you identify it is problem of hardware or software?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-10-24 19:48:35 | Show all floors
admin replied at 2017-10-24 18:13
Did you try to boot the board in other image? Can the board boot?
Can you identify it is problem of  ...

I tried to run debian image on board and it is successfull.
Debian image is running on OrangePi PC 2 without any error.

In my opinion, problem is software based.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-10-25 16:49:00 | Show all floors
May be, the problem is pheonix card software based. But, I do not know.  There is a problem but it is not hardware based. The problem is either image based or pheonix card based.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-11-7 02:39:22 | Show all floors
I booted Android 5.1 on Orange Pi PC 2.

Processes that I followed are explained below.

Step 1: Micro SD Card was formatted by SDFormatter application. SD Card format settings that on SDFormatter application are QUICK FORMAT, FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT ON.

Step 2: Android Image was burned on Micro SD Card via PhoenixCard application with Write Mode: Startup setting.

NOTE: If during the burning Android Image on Micro SD Card error occured, Micro SD Card removed without close the application and then SD Card insterted again and Burn button clicked is clicked. Burning process will finish successfully.

Step 3: After successfully burning Android Image on SD Card, SD Card removed from computer and inserted to Orange Pi PC 2 board. Powered on the board and waiting process begins. If the image will boot firstly, booting process takes serious time about 4, 5 hour. After 4 - 5 hour, android will become running up.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-7-31 00:44:57 | Show all floors
Thankyou, i got alot of information. moreover, take a look at our guide of best backpack vacuums
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list