Power ON Orange pi Zero when it is in halt state

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-11-15 01:44:20 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello guys!
I have an Orange pi Zero v1.4. I am trying to avoid any possibility to have a SD card corruption due to a hard power cut (unplug power cord or when the place where the Orange pi is run out of power).

So, I want the orange pi turn off automatically (halt) when there is no power and turn on automatically when the power is back.

In order to to this, I intend to use a battery USB power bank to supply energy to Orange pi. This battery power bank is going to supply energy to Orange pi and will be simutaneously recharged (it will be connect to the wall outlet).

I am going to use a circuit (named here as C) that is connected to the wall outlet power supply and to the Orange pi Zero in some GPIO. If the wall outlet stop supplying energy, such GPIO will stop receiving 3.3v from C, and I am going to run a script to shutdown the orange pi correctly. So far, no problem.

My problem is how to TURN ON the orange pi ZERO when the wall outlet starts to supply energy again (note that even with no power in the outlet plug, the battery power bank never stopped supplying energy to the orange pi Zero, even when the orange pi was halt.

I want to use the same circuit (C) to send 3.3v to some GPIO and the start up the orange pi Zero that was in halt state. Is it possible? (but I did not find how to do this).

Anyone have an idea about how to solve this?

Thanks.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-11-16 20:02:26 | Show all floors
Nobody has a hint for solving this problem? O even know a way to solve this problem in a different way?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-8-26 18:39:52 | Show all floors
I had no clue that signnow.com/ask/comprehensive-guide-to-how-to-sign-and-date-a-pdf-as-an-hr-manager-or-director would be so helpful. If I had known, I would have saved a lot of time. No complaints from them!

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-9-1 23:22:05 | Show all floors
Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! ร้านอาหารอุบล
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list