Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
Author: loboris

Linux Distributions for Orange PI H3 boards

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-7-1 05:14:56 | Show all posts
Polararian replied at 2019-6-29 20:41
Guys why wlan0 not working?

wlan0 is working. At least on Armbian.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-9-12 11:50:27 | Show all posts

ERR:set cpu frequency to 1536MHz failed

Edited by mudher at 2019-9-12 11:51

i need help, i tried to install it on OrangePI One. then when the system boot i get an error
ERR:set cpu frequency to 1536MHz failed

but still it can boot into system.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-9-12 15:31:40 | Show all posts
mudher replied at 2019-9-12 04:50
i need help, i tried to install it on OrangePI One. then when the system boot i get an error
ERR:set ...

Which OS? Which kernel?

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-6-26 21:56:22 | Show all posts
Hi again, I haven't been here for a while...

I have a few Orange Pi PC boards which I was using with Android images but now I'd like to install Linux to run ngrok service, proxy and similar. I installed:

1. OrangePi_pc_debian_stretch_desktop_linux5.3.5_v1.0.img
Copy the Code

linked from the official download page but the problems were:

1. Ethernet didn't work (when I clicked on ethernet there was a message "device not managed")

2. There wasn't fs_resize so I couldn't expand the partition to fill the whole SD card.

Seems as that image is very old and incomplete (there even wasn't ifconfig command!?) and as I understand images by Loboris are what should be used but I don't find the links where these images could be downloaded.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-6-27 21:45:19 | Show all posts
Nevermind, I installed Debian Buster from Armbian website and it works well.

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2021-11-29 01:53:41 | Show all posts

Cool Dog Trainer Site

For the man inquiring about best dog trainers wirral, top dog training academy reviews, dog handler training courses near me,  I highly suggest this useful K9 training link or dog trainers south london, dog training college ipswich, gun dog training bristol, dog training near me aggression, best online dog training courses orange county, on top of this high rated K9 training blog and don't forget best dog trainers london, dog trainer school london, dog training college near me, how much does a dog trainer cost london, puppy classes near me prices, alongside all this new dog protection training link which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated dog protection training info as well as dog training manchester nh, dog training collars pets at home, puppy training south liverpool, gun dog training electric collar, dog training ballwin mo, as well as this high rated dog protection training url as well as dog training, balanced dog trainers london, dog trainers in kent wa, dog training collars and leads, dog trainers that come to your home, not to mention recommended dog trainer site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful dog trainer blog on top of dog training classes manchester ct, can training help an aggressive dog, dog training classes manchester nh, dog training courses college, dog trainer collar shock, on top of this cool dog protection training site alongside all homemade dog training treats orange county, are dog training collars cruel, best dog training london ontario, cheap dog training places near me, dog training classes stoke on trent, and don't forget updated dog protection training forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best dog protection training advice for good measure. Check o_obutfasttips and more Useful Dog Protection Training Forum 4c544_9

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts

New Autonomous Mobile Robot Url

What are the primary benefits of Autonomous Mobile Robots?

1. Increased Flexibility
Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to adapt and dynamic automation due to their dependence on cameras and onboard sensors. Autonomous Mobile Robots don't have to follow predetermined paths. Instead, they are able to develop their own routes that run from Point A through Point B within an organization. This makes it possible to bypass obstructions. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to switch to new tasks much quicker than other automation technology. Check out this AGV info for more.

2. Safety is the top priority
Autonomous Mobile Robots come with lots of cameras and sensors. They allow the Autonomous Mobile Robots to perceive and comprehend their environment. This makes them able to move quickly within a building and not have to come into contact with other people, products, infrastructure or other obstacles. By contrast, equipment run by humans, such as forklifts, do not have as many built-in safety mechanisms and ultimately depend on human input. Autonomous Mobile Robots do not have the same risk as human operators. A human operator may be disoriented or tired, which can lead to accidents. Autonomous Mobile Robots can be useful in tasks that can be repeated many times, which minimizes human error and greatly enhances safety.

3. Rapid Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots typically can be set up within four to six weeks depending on the details of the project. It is important to note that Autonomous Mobile Robots need integration with warehouse and picking execution software. Even for those on the top end of the spectrum this is a relatively short amount of time, especially when compared with other technologies. It could take as long as an entire year for a good-to- person (G2P), system to be fully implemented.

4. Ability to scale
Autonomous Mobile Robots are very easy to use within a facility. They are able to use modular deployment methods that allow you to begin with just small amounts of units, and increase your capacity as your operations grow or your needs evolve. It is possible to start with a small amount and expand your fleet by building it as you go. This can save you a lot of money upfront. The modular deployment helps save capital and allows you to put money into other projects. Additionally, you can analyze the impact Autonomous Mobile Robots can have on your company and then decide on the your next steps.

5. It is easy to move between facilities
Because they realize that automation is in their in the near future, some businesses might be hesitant to invest in options for automation. This thinking makes perfect sense: Why implement a new system when it will only need to be dismantled in the next two years when the new facility is completed? Autonomous Mobile Robots can help solve this problem in these scenarios. Autonomous Mobile Robots can be deployed quickly and easily between facilities, which permits automation in the short-term. Alongside operations that are expecting the possibility of a move in the near future the Autonomous Mobile Robot can be beneficial for businesses that are planning to set up temporary holiday operations.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2021-12-7 08:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.033891 second(s), 20 queries .