[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-4-3 03:29:33 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by zorbapt at 2018-4-3 06:53

Hello,

I'm planning to create a Magic mirror  from scratch with an Orange Pi board. I was looking for such project available for Orange Pi boards, and just found some sparce information.

The project will be using some software available from repository`s and some custom scripts.

My intention is to create a basic tutorial / quick guide in english and Portuguese/Brasilian, i intent also to make a video of the hole precces and post it on youtube.

I think this will help a lot of people with DIY interest that want to make projects with Orange Pi devices.

If this go well, i pretend to do more projects with Orange Pi devices.

Best regards
Henrique Santos

Single choicepoll, A total of people voted

The voting is over

0% (0)
0% (0)
Your usergroup does not have voting rights

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2024-1-25 16:15:39 | Show all floors
The Magic Mirror, a mystical and enchanting device, has captured the imagination of many, reflecting not just one's physical appearance but also the allure of the unknown. As if plucked from the realms of fantasy, this mirror goes beyond the mundane, promising a glimpse into the extraordinary. Its mesmerizing properties have even become a topic of discussion at the magician convention las vegas, where illusionists from around the world converge to share secrets and marvel at the latest feats of magic. The Magic Mirror, with its aura of mystery, seems to embody the very essence of the magician's craft, leaving spectators in awe as they contemplate the illusions it holds and the secrets it guards.

Use magic report

Published in 2024-3-27 01:53:45 | Show all floors
Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works!        login topcer88

Use magic report

Published in 2024-3-28 02:42:04 | Show all floors
This site is mostly a walk-via for all of the data you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also youi’ll undoubtedly uncover it.        login topcer88

Use magic report

Published in 2024-4-7 00:32:50 | Show all floors
I would like to show my thanks to you just for bailing me out of this problem. Right after researching through the world wide web and seeing strategies which are not helpful, I figured my entire life was gone. Existing minus the approaches to the issues you’ve fixed through your main guideline is a crucial case, and ones that would have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I hadn’t discovered your website. Your primary ability and kindness in playing with all things was precious. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come across such a solution like this. I’m able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this impressive and result oriented guide. I won’t be reluctant to refer the sites to any person who should receive direction on this problem.        gramhir pro

Use magic report

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list