View: 3408|Reply: 1

Is valid this power supply for an orange pi plus 2e?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-11-19 20:40:27 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi everyone.

I want buy an orange pi plus 2e and i see that I need to adquire a power supply.  Is this valid for this model?:

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/ ... 71_32281484383.html

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-12-7 08:41:15 | Show all floors
Yes, that one theoretically should work, but what commonly causes new users errors is the cheap power supplies being overrated.  What I mean by that is many manufacturers making low cost power supplies overseas have been found writing "3a" or 3000ma on a adapter that really only outputs 1500ma or similar which was cause a Orange PI to ether not boot at all or get errors.

I recently helped design a new power supply for Orange Pis and Raspberry Pis, which is no crazy rocket science other than we designed it with the Orange PI in mind verifying it had more then enough current output capabilities and can output the correct full current needed, and we also made it a combo power supply with converter adapter so it has tips for Raspberry PI MicroUSB, OrangePI 4.0*1.7mm, and a standard 5.5mm DC barrel connector.   Since it has just been released it is on a great intro sale price for the launch in hopes to get some good customer reviews on Amazon.   Right now the intro price is only $6.99 shipped on Amazon and this dispatches from New Jersey so it will arrive anywhere in the US in 2-3 days.

If your willing to leave a review it would be truly appreciated as small businesses are at a big disadvantage when offering new products like this and reviews help.

I have been using SBCs for years and took a liking to the Orange PI lineup for my own projects and that is part why I helped make this product.   If your going to get one and are interested send me a private message as I would love some active users to test them our and as of right now I have a few additional 20% off launch coupons available, but I do not have many left send me a PM and Ill see if I have any left for you.

Here is a link:  https://www.amazon.com/ProTechTr ... nge+Pi+Power+Supply

Also, just so you know it is guaranteed and if you have any issue at all with them just let me know personally and I will take care of it for you.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list