View: 6906|Reply: 1

serial to tcp bridge

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-12-16 16:51:16 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi, I really need some help getting my i96 to act as a TCP bridge from serial data coming from a microcontroller.  I'm not too fussy which OS I use and have tried usuing ubuntu with netcat and socat.  I can't seem to open any tcp ports?  port 22 is open and I tried that but it doesn't seem to work.  Putty serial terminal to i96 console also crashes when issuing socat commands?  I'm a science teacher and really need to learn how to do this but only just started with linux and orangepi but using esp8266 and arduino for some years.  I"m happy to reward some quality tuition.  Cheers.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-2-1 15:04:42 | Show all floors
This serial to TCP bridge is a great tool for those looking to easily connect and manage data between their serial port devices and a TCP network. This bridge provides a reliable and secure connection and is easy to install and manage. It offers a variety of features, such as data logging and monitoring, which can be beneficial for those who need to track and store data. Whether you need to bridge serial ports to a TCP network in a secure and efficient way, Legal Status of CBD  or you're looking for a reliable solution for managing data, this bridge is the perfect solution.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list