please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 16711|Reply: 72

Will we ever have a driver for Mali T-720 on H6?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-5-5 21:40:09 from mobile | Show all floors |Read mode
I want to test OpenGL ES support on Ubuntu, but it's impossible now. Is there anybody from Xunlong reading it? Maybe somebody makes a new issue on GitHub?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2019-6-9 14:44:26 | Show all floors
Looks like there is progress, with both older and newer Mali GPUs getting mainline kernel drivers recently. H6 specifically has seen some recent activity

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-8-24 13:21:38 | Show all floors
XtremeDigits Web Development Company in USA are often considered as one of the best firms in Web development companies and Digital Marketing. Due to the work we've put into it, the web site lets visitors return to your website frequently. We don't believe Web configuration tools are available to be installed.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-8-24 17:53:36 | Show all floors
The GOAT Digital Marketing Company in USA Create, impress and switch more leads via the internet . See results using the Thrive. Our strategies are proven to be efficient.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2022-12-8 21:33:57 | Show all floors
You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte.        Attorney in usa
Published in 2024-1-19 21:48:44 | Show all floors
Considering someone which is aware of reports, nonetheless is not going to discover how they can travel jointly? Maybe you are just a friend or relative that doesn’t have the time that will relax and property and additionally lb . available words on the key board.        https://4twbet.vip/
Published in 2024-1-30 19:49:47 | Show all floors
Could potentially be plus a superb page document unquestionably beloved viewing. It will be not really regular document offer the range to find out to become a thing.        [url= https://www.carpetcleaninginnewcastle.com/]carpet cleaning newcastle[/url]
Published in 2024-2-1 00:33:17 | Show all floors
Hey. Very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark this site and take the feeds also…I’m satisfied to find numerous useful information here within the article. Thanks for sharing…        https://hi88.cx/
Published in 2024-2-7 20:42:10 | Show all floors
Aw, this was an extremely high quality submit. In theory Id prefer to create such as this too  taking some time to real work to create a very good report but exactly what do I say My partner and i delay doing things a large amount and don’t appear to go done.        lodeonline
Published in 2024-2-8 17:03:08 | Show all floors
We still cannot quite believe that I should often be a kind of checking important points seen on your webblog. Our family and i also are sincerely thankful with regards to your generosity too as for giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Wanted you important information I purchased within your web-site.        ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list