[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-2-25 11:06:43 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi,

I using Orange pi 3G iot.
I want to use internal watchdog. But can't use it.
Is it internal watchdog. How to use it in Android 4.4.
I googled about watchdog.But only have in python code.

Cheers

Orkhon.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-5-8 17:51:39 | Show all floors
There are many websites for you to visit to find many places, but you should try visiting here: foodle

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-9-18 17:00:36 | Show all floors
"Expert Pick: how much does a litter robot cost – The Ultimate in Automated Litter Management

The Litter-Robot is a top-rated, expert-recommended solution for cat owners seeking a hassle-free and hygienic way to manage their pet's litter box. This innovative device automates the cleaning process, ensuring your cat's litter stays fresh and odor-free.

As for the cost, the price of a Litter-Robot can vary depending on the model and any additional features you may choose. Typically, prices start at around $399 for the base model, with more advanced versions and accessories available at higher price points. While it may represent a higher initial investment than traditional litter boxes, many cat owners find the convenience and cleanliness it offers well worth the cost in the long run.

For the most up-to-date pricing information and to explore the different Litter-Robot options, it's recommended to visit the official Litter-Robot website or consult with a local pet supply store."

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-18 15:44:31 | Show all floors
The issues are outlined in great depth, and everything is quite transparent and honest. There is no question that having the information is advantageous. Is my website incredibly lucrative in terms of sales? Please look at the following:  five nights at freddy's

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2024-3-29 19:58:25 | Show all floors
The Android Watch Dog, an innovative concept in wearable technology, combines the functionality of a smartwatch with the elegance of a Jaeger LeCoultre timepiece. With its sleek design and advanced features, this device serves as a guardian for your digital life, monitoring notifications, tracking fitness metrics, and ensuring seamless connectivity. Embracing the tradition of jaeger lecoultre craftsmanship, the Android Watch Dog redefines luxury in the realm of wearable tech, blending style with cutting-edge innovation effortlessly.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list