Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 467|Reply: 2

Is anything possible to lower the shipping costs?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2020-3-31 08:47:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone,,

I frequently buy from AliExpress and one a month from Xulong . Xunlong is the only store I see which doubles, triples the shipping costs when you buy multiple items. And the base cost is also very high in comparison.

Let's see what happens when I want to but OPi zero cases and expansion boards..
1 OPi Zero case $1.99, shipping $3.48 (%175 more than the item price)
1 OPi zero expansion board $1.99, shipping again $3.48

Let's say I want to buy 2 cases and 2 expansion boards.
Item value: $7.96
Shipping: $9.64 (it says "you save $1.34" - this is %12.2)

In all other stores additional items does only add a couple of cents to the shipping - if any. Yesterday I bought a $31+ batch of more than 30 small items all with paid shipping of $1-$1.5 each and the total was only $4.02...

I fail to understand the deal here... I think everyone will appreciate if you can make a deal with AliExpress or any other shipping company to remedy this situation.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-4-2 16:54:45 | Show all posts
That's the skinny.   Ya know, I never noticed.  I looked it over though.  Have you sent them a message about it?  I did notice the Opi PC starts at almost $5 shipping but only seems to add $2 more per item.  I guess I've always just ignored the shipping.  I've bought some items and the shipping was free, from other stores. Not sure how they did that when the item I bought was less than a dollar.   Thanks for sharing though.  Let me know if they are able to save you any shipping on large orders.  

Thanks  [url=http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbsen/static/image/smiley/default/biggrin.gif]http://ww

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2020-4-23 00:06:55 | Show all posts
I suggest you to use saving shopping codes 2020. I have used this code multiple times and it helps me to get free shipping form my favorite online stores.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-5-25 18:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028194 second(s), 22 queries .