please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 4778|Reply: 5

'OpenMolar'- Dental Practice System- on Orange Pi-PC

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-10-7 05:32:44 | Show all floors |Read mode
https://github.com/rowinggolfer/openmolar1 ( OpenMolar) can be tested on  Debian Server OrangePi PC.  
Installation is easy and it may be useful to improve the efficency of Dental Practices yet to exposed to such systems.

This thread contains more resources

You need to Log in to download or view,No account?    Register

x

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-11-19 14:06:17 | Show all floors
Nice one! My friend and roommate both are quite particular about their teeth. Tips to maintain healthy white oral care are taken from dentist Torrance and suggested me to take my sister for her braces to the same doctor. Took an appointment online for next week. Hope she gets a perfect shape of her face and that too with less pain.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-3-2 00:10:47 | Show all floors
The majority of software for managing dental practices includes features like billing and scheduling, charting and electronic health records for dental patients. Other software may include integrated digital images or integration with dental imaging software.

Another aspect to consider is whether the application is cloud-based (accessed through online) or a proprietary (installed on your server). Cloud-based software for managing your practice typically, there's less commitment or expense required in the sense that they are usually charged on a month-to-month basis. (Cloud-based software is sometimes called cloud-based software for dental. They're one and the same. Current trends are towards more cloud-based practice management software as well as mobile devices that allow you to access the software on tablets and other devices that are connected to the internet.

free braces

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-4-9 03:04:33 | Show all floors
I experienced some dental concerns and sought professional advice. Through my online research, I discovered the gravity dental marketing  website, which provided me with valuable guidance and a recommendation for a qualified dentist. I am extremely satisfied with the treatment I received from the recommended practitioner.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-9-20 05:03:34 | Show all floors
Are you in need of dental fillings to restore your smile's health and beauty? Look no further than the expert team at Downtown Miami Dentistry. Our https://dentistdowntownmiami.com/services/dental-fillings/ is designed to provide you with top-notch care using the latest techniques and materials. Whether you have a cavity or require a filling replacement, our experienced dentists will ensure your comfort and a perfect fit. Don't compromise on your oral health – visit us today and experience the difference of quality dental care. Your smile deserves it!

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-10-10 15:53:19 | Show all floors
Implementing 'OpenMolar' on Orange Pi-PC is a cost-effective solution for dental practices. This open-source system streamlines patient records, appointments, and billing, improving overall efficiency. The convalescent hospital Studio City Orange Pi-PC's affordability and reliability make it a smart choice for dental professionals looking to enhance their practice management while staying within budget.       
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list