View: 5312|Reply: 5

-Tutorial- Check your board is DOA (faulty)

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-10-21 19:17:15 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by melanrz at 2016-11-2 20:50

If your board dont boot and you want check is DOA (dead on arrival) use this tutorial.Instal ubuntu img and go with guide.
What you need:
-Hardware serial converter ftdi
-Software Arduino sdk or serial monitor

Set voltage on serial conventer to 3v!!!!

Connection:

opi<=>serial
Gnd<=>Gnd
Rx<=>Tx
Tx<=>Rx

Serial monitor proper output and baud rate:

Video how its work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8upT2NymUzg

Published in 2024-2-24 22:03:40 | Show all floors
I feel this is among the most important details for me. And i am glad looking at your report. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is excellent, the articles or blog posts is truly great : D. Very good work, cheers        jun88
Published in 2024-3-2 23:24:59 | Show all floors
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!        tác giả 69vn
Published in 2024-3-7 22:04:20 | Show all floors
This blog is definitely rather handy since I’m at the moment creating an internet floral website – although I am only starting out therefore it’s really fairly small, nothing like this site. Can link to a few of the posts here as they are quite. Thanks much. Zoey Olsen        radio frequency body contouring before and after
Published in 2024-3-10 00:44:37 | Show all floors
Rapid each of our internet site probably will without doubt come to be reputed using the majority of functioning a new web site people, for the thoughtful content pieces as well as assessment content.        Ship a car anywhere in the U.S
Published in 2024-3-14 15:49:37 | Show all floors
Thanks , I have recently been searching for info approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?        https://betvisa.ac/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list