View: 1670|Reply: 13

Overview of Power BI Course

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-10-13 12:25:19 | Show all floors |Read mode
The concept is to link to other systems that supply data, which is then transformed into a data model and used by graphical elements (charts, etc.) to produce reports and dashboards. The data analysts will find this interesting.
Additionally, a connection to Dataverse is feasible.

The Power BI course training provided by IgmGuru covers a wide range of topics, including assembling data sources, data modeling, using DAX, visualizing data, interactivity, and analytics, publishing to the PowerBI Dashboard Service, setting up the gateway for auto-refresh, creating dashboards, roles and permissions, creating scatter plots, developing quick insights, etc. Users can learn a thorough understanding of analytics and data visualization as well as the technical abilities required to build interactive representations that satisfy organizational goals by taking Microsoft's online Power BI course.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-10-28 02:03:43 | Show all floors
The IgmGuru team's Splunk certification training program covers all areas of Splunk development as well as numerous administration and services.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-8-16 18:05:14 | Show all floors
You can try to play redactle, but the information provided is timely and beneficial. Very appealing!
Published in 2024-3-16 02:26:10 | Show all floors
Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!        topcer88 slot
Published in 2024-3-21 18:46:58 | Show all floors
I have observed that in the world the present day, video games are classified as the latest rage with children of all ages. There are times when it may be unattainable to drag the kids away from the games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are plenty of educational activities for kids. Thanks for your post.        https://betvisa.ac/
Published in 2024-3-22 02:45:38 | Show all floors
you employ a fantastic weblog here! do you want to have invite posts on my own blog?        오피쓰
Published in 2024-3-26 06:12:24 | Show all floors
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers        login topcer88
Published in 2024-3-28 06:48:20 | Show all floors
Hello there  First   related   Article  very   relevant I enjoyed very ,  desirable  watch it will   speak upon  Web website  of Company Office Furniture  Status  deals   promotion   tasks  of office furniture   Implementation   business office modern day .  with focus on  Service  excellent   Business furniture Status is actually  company   Good  Israel   business  This particular .        login topcer88
Published in 2024-4-4 20:41:44 | Show all floors
howdy, I am gettin my site ranked “lands end catalog”.        Happy 3rd Birthday Wishes
Published in 2024-4-7 01:15:33 | Show all floors
bluetooth headsets are great because they are wireless and your movement is not limited by wires”        호빠
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list