View: 3847|Reply: 5

EDITEDIstatus/notification bar disabled?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2015-10-31 22:22:19 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by eadmaster at 2015-11-22 20:56

how can i enable the status/notification bar at the bottom of the screen?
It is needed to see the system notifications, and it shows the buttons go back to the home screen and quick switch/close apps...

I am using the default Android image on the OrangePi PC.

EDIT: fixed by burning another Android image, btw this is an important flaw of the default image imo.
Published in 2024-3-16 19:20:44 | Show all floors
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything such as this prior to. So nice to locate somebody by incorporating original ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this amazing site is a thing that is needed over the internet, a person after some originality. useful project for bringing something new to your net!        gutter cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-21 14:36:29 | Show all floors
Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it        đăng ký AE888
Published in 2024-3-23 18:22:31 | Show all floors
My brother recommended I may like this website. He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!        đá gà F8BET
Published in 2024-3-23 18:23:13 | Show all floors
My brother recommended I may like this website. He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!        đá gà F8BET
Published in 2024-3-27 17:40:31 | Show all floors
This valuable appears to be like utterly preferred. Every single one of small to medium sized details manufactured using lots of the past becoming familiar with. I need this approach a tremendous amount.        link đăng nhập F8BET
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list