View: 3695|Reply: 3

another TV out problem on Orange Pi Zero

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-4-15 00:43:31 | Show all floors |Read mode
I am trying to get tv out working on an older orange pi zero.  I have installed the latest armbian image.  Here is the "lsb_release -a" return:
Distributor ID:  Ubuntu
Description:     Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
Release:          20.04
Codename:      focal

I am currently operating headless and the login splash screen says "Welcome to Arbian 21.02.3 Focal with Linux 5.10.21-sunxi"

I am trying to use the 13 pin connector.  Pin 2 = ground (shield) and Pin 9 = video signal (center conductor)
I have found forum threads about enabling the tv out including this one.
My current installation does not have a /boot/script.bin file ...
Other forum threads also refer to files that I do not have.

This thread says:
("the OPZ will not use the tvout port, unless you add "tv" on the /etc/modules file")
I tried adding the letters "tv" on the second line of my /etc/modules file but still no output.

Can anyone offer some suggestions?  
Thanks in advance!

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-3-24 19:20:41 | Show all floors
Ubuntu is known as an open source operating system and is widely used by computer users. Watching live TV over the Internet has also become very popular in recent years. It is also possible to watch live TV over the internet with the Ubuntu operating system.

The Ubuntu operating system offers its users high freedom and flexibility due to its open source code. This operating system allows its users to freely write, distribute, copy, modify and use programs. Therefore, the Ubuntu operating system comes with its own customized applications and tools. Many of these apps can be used to watch live TV over the internet.

Watching live TV over the internet with the Ubuntu operating system is usually accomplished using web browsers. Ubuntu operating system supports many popular web browsers. These web browsers often contain add-ons required to access live TV broadcasts. These plugins make it possible for Ubuntu users to canlı tv izle over the internet.

In addition, some media players that come with the Ubuntu operating system can also be used to watch live TV over the internet. These media players are specifically designed for watching live TV broadcasts online. These include popular tools like VLC media player and Totem media player.

Watching live TV over the internet with the Ubuntu operating system provides many advantages to users. Chief among these advantages is access to a wide range of TV channels. Watching live TV over the Internet gives users the opportunity to watch television broadcasts around the world. Also, users can watch any TV channel they want whenever they want. This provides users with a flexible viewing experience.

As a result, it is quite easy to watch live TV over the internet with the Ubuntu operating system. This operating system offers many tools and applications that you can use to watch live TV over the internet. In addition, Ubuntu users can watch live TV freely and safely, using an operating system compatible with the free software philosophy.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-5-20 17:39:00 | Show all floors
The car shipping service made the whole process hassle-free. They provided door-to-door service, and the car arrived on time as promised. The cost was also reasonable considering the convenience and peace of mind it provided https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGrK5Y53_FA.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-12-25 00:13:10 | Show all floors
Get ready for a melodic journey through the wonders of this site—a nexus for gaming aficionados that effortlessly transitions into an avant-garde YouTube to MP3 converter. Hold onto your hats; it's not just a dual plunge into gaming rapture; it's a symphony of experiences where YouTube hits elegantly metamorphose into the celestial melodies of MP3. Recently, I delved into this dual odyssey, navigating the pulsating landscapes of gaming euphoria and the enchanting magic of converting YouTube gems https://ytmp3-donusturucu.click/ into pristine MP3 files. The outcome? An auditory reverie that reverberates with the deepest chords of my soul. It's like stepping into a sonic tapestry where every note is a brushstroke in the masterpiece of my musical journey. The site, my friends, is a symphony of wonders, and I'm utterly captivated!

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list