Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 4910|Reply: 9

Brain signal interface

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-11-12 10:54:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by jobitjoseph1 at 2015-12-18 10:43

I am working on brain signal interface project. The project is aiming to control devices with our brain signal (eeg) .
          This could be useful for people who are paralysed, and are unable to control parts of their body enough to physically activate the joystick of an electric wheelchair.  Many people may be able to use this technology to gain some independence, and to take a break from needing an attendant to push their wheelchair so they can get some fresh air.
       Also it will be the future of automation. Think of controlling everything around as with just thoughts . kindly please vote and  review . support .
Thank you

Single Polls, Total 27 Users voted
100.00% (27)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2016-1-25 15:54:27 | Show all posts
Best of luck ,but before proceeding for thi project, please check out other similar projects about the brain signal interface and confirm weather it is feasible financially and within the scope of your resources like time, knowledge, expert mentor in feild of neuro science.
Dont just jump the gun.
I am not de motivating your, just giving you tips from my experience

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2016-1-25 18:31:12 | Show all posts
imagine everyone walking around with a hat like that!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2016-1-27 00:28:39 | Show all posts
How it work ? what it is to serve?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-2-2 23:12:27 | Show all posts
Manjup replied at 2016-1-25 15:54
Best of luck ,but before proceeding for thi project, please check out other similar projects about t ...

Thanks for the suggestions. The goal is to make this project with minimal cost. Any suggestions and advice's are always welcome. Need all the help I can get

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-2-2 23:15:54 | Show all posts
dzyndzolow replied at 2016-1-27 00:28
How it work ? what it is to serve?

There are limitless applications for the project for emaple as I already said in the main post it will be help full for paralyzed people. If you are a gamer think about a virtual gaming experience. Think what we can control or automate anything with out any philysical interactions .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2018-5-20 09:13:48 | Show all posts
Edited by 8bitbacon at 2018-5-20 09:41

That's a good idea, you just need to connect a capacitive sensor which is basically a 1k resistor attached to a gpio pin and you get the readings,similar to how a touch screen phone detects your finger, but you need to learn how to channel the data you get from the brain,, I was going to try that when I get better, I have 7 years software experience all you really need is good software skills, basic hardware skills and a serial socket proxy to get the sensor data from the usb. Chances are you wont get it you know I tried tapping a ethernet cable from my router for a good week, literally all I wanted was to detect the difference between network activity and no network activity, if that alone I could not get even though I can see the garbage data passing through than good luck, I can make my own html parser to port html to a $2 chip connected to a microprocessor with a tft lcd you just split the nodes and use the c drawing functions, so if I have all of those parsing functions you will probably never get it who even knows if our processors are fast enough for everything, if you can make a processor by hand that would be around the time you can hope to get things like this done. Even if everything you find in the data makes no sense, I think it is better that people can browse your findings now than never, don't just show it to us later.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-28 06:42:50 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-28 06:45:29 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-28 06:49:39 | Show all posts
http://openbci.com/ - need do electric scheme for OprangePI Zero

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2019-8-20 18:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.033945 second(s), 27 queries .