Advices to repair an overpowered Orangepi PC

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-8-3 17:40:07 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi everyone,

I manage to repair an old orangepi PC which I 've use for a student project few years ago.
It has been plugged with an PC charger (20v) and made some sparks ...

So now there is a short circuit between gnd and 5v ( not with the 3.3v),

I tried to find in the datasheet and shematics of Opi pc some chip which manage manage power and didn't find clues.
(https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15mEts8a25LsMFYWhJA54x8AtQ-DWJYqf)

I tried to change with sucess the D36 diode (1N5819) which appears shortcircuited but that was not that.

I search on the power section but I imagine if the problem is outthere, it will be difficult to repair..

Someone has ever be confronted with this type of power issue ?

Thanks for any help !

Natacha

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2022-11-19 22:17:11 | Show all floors
Sungguh saya menikmati situs internet Anda dengan informasi yang efektif dan bermanfaat. Itu termasuk posting bagus dengan banyak sumber daya kami. terima kasih telah berbagi. saya suka posting ini.        https://spt.education.gov.uk/

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-12-8 17:28:49 | Show all floors
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!        vaobong nhanh

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-12-10 16:36:07 | Show all floors
I have read most of the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this information are very fine,We shall wait for the next article so only.Thanks! buy instagram followers

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-12-12 21:02:42 | Show all floors
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. laundry chute handles

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-1-7 16:37:59 | Show all floors
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.        see this product
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list