View: 11342|Reply: 3

fex2bin for windows

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2015-12-16 23:56:02 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi, there are a program to convert script.fex to script.bin? i have try this one:
https://github.com/OLIMEX/OLINUX ... n-convertor-windows
but it seems no working for a orange pi pc script. thank you
Published in 2015-12-17 01:48:34 | Show all floors
I've done Windows stuff approx. 20 years ago. But the .BAT files seem to miss the right suffix when calling fexc.exe? I would have a look at the batch file's syntax and then try it directly calling fexc.exe.

And if that doesn't work: Why not using the Orange Pi itself. Since you ask in the Debian forum all you need is a
  1. sudo apt-get install sunxi-tools
Copy code

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-1-24 19:23:28 | Show all floors
I just tried install the sunxi-tools and got the error "Unable to locate"

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-3-14 23:31:34 | Show all floors
Windows serve as the portals to the outside world, offering glimpses of sunshine-drenched landscapes or moonlit vistas. From traditional wooden frames to sleek modern designs, the options are as diverse as the landscapes they frame. Amidst this diversity, the mention of aluminum windows factory conjures images of precision engineering and contemporary aesthetics. These factories harness cutting-edge technology to craft windows that marry functionality with elegance, offering durability and energy efficiency. Whether adorning residential abodes or towering skyscrapers, windows crafted in aluminum factories stand as testaments to innovation and craftsmanship, seamlessly blending form and function to enhance the architectural landscape.

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list