Author: G4USP

Cannot get my Orange Pi Plus to boot

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-2-2 03:52:47 | Show all floors
I'm having the same problem, my board I bought on 12.17.2015. I believe it is a problem in the batch fabrication of the board.
Published in 2024-2-24 21:28:10 | Show all floors
After study many of the web sites for your website now, we genuinely much like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will also be checking back soon. Pls consider my internet site too and inform me what you think.        jun88
Published in 2024-3-2 22:27:44 | Show all floors
I precisely wished to appreciate you again. I am not sure what I would’ve worked on in the absence of those techniques provided by you concerning that industry. This has been the scary case in my opinion, but taking note of the skilled avenue you processed it took me to jump over contentment. I am happy for your advice and in addition hope you recognize what an amazing job you are always doing training people through the use of a web site. I’m certain you haven’t got to know any of us.        rút tiền 69vn
Published in 2024-3-7 21:25:18 | Show all floors
Remarkably! It really is like you study my mind! A person seem to understand so considerably relating to this, exactly like you authored the book inside it or even some thing. I believe that you simply can do with a few pictures to drive the content residence a little, on top of that, this really is excellent weblog. A exceptional study. I’ll surely revisit again.        used skin classic machine for sale
Published in 2024-3-7 23:21:15 | Show all floors
Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, due to the diligent content articles or even evaluations.        Avaliador Premiado
Published in 2024-3-11 18:44:00 | Show all floors
This unique web site is awesome. We continually come across something new as well as various appropriate here. Thank you for that data.        https://79sodo.wiki
Published in 2024-3-14 15:07:49 | Show all floors
I’d should consult you here. Which is not some thing I do! I like reading an article that should get people to think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!        https://betvisa.ac/
Published in 2024-3-17 00:56:35 | Show all floors
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-21 18:34:20 | Show all floors
Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.        Trang chủ AE888
Published in 2024-3-25 17:56:30 | Show all floors
of course like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.        https://f8bet.website/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list