[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-11-2 09:58:08 | Show all floors |Read mode
Dear orangepi:

I'm sorry I need your help.
When I execute the command "glmark2-es2" to test the gpu in my Orange Pi 4 refer to the User Manual of the Orange Pi 4, the error "Error: eglInitialize() failed with error: 0x3001" occured.
Could you please give me some suggestions or debug solutions? I am inexperienced in the area of the gpu.
Thanks in advance.

■hardware information
1. board: Orange Pi 4(with emmc)
2. sdcard(32G)
3. connect the network port of the board to the network cable

■operation steps
1. Refer to the User Manual of the Orange Pi 4, download the following image and update it into the sdcard
  Orangepi4_2.1.2_ubuntu_bionic_desktop_linux4.4.179.img
2. insert the sdcard into the board
3. power on the board
4. loggin the board and execute the following commands after the board boot finish
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install glmark2-es2
$ glmark2-es2
Error: eglInitialize() failed with error: 0x3001
Error: eglInitialize() failed with error: 0x3001
Error: main: Could not initialize canvas

BR.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-7-29 17:00:56 | Show all floors
This essay is excellent. You worked so hard to do it. You can play dordle; it will help you to develop your vocabulary. This will be useful for your upcoming posts.
Published in 2024-1-22 20:43:35 | Show all floors
This method posting generally have a good deal of guests. Make a plan to support it? This task offers a awesome amazing take over factors. We experiencing a single thing huge in addition to extensive produce home elevators is a vital component.        Đăng ký 4twbet
Published in 2024-1-30 20:21:12 | Show all floors
Rapidly this particular amazing web site ought to irrefutably turned out to be acknowledged inside all the website many people, because of the diligent content articles or even evaluations or even suggestions.        [url= https://www.carpetcleaninginnewcastle.com/]carpet cleaning newcastle[/url]
Published in 2024-2-1 00:49:51 | Show all floors
I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i¡¦m glad to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most indisputably will make sure to don¡¦t omit this web site and provides it a look a continuing.
Published in 2024-2-7 21:00:04 | Show all floors
I take delight in reading what you had to express, You have an remarkable knowledge on the subject informationa nd I look forward to examing more of what you have to say. I will pay attention and bookmark your post and come back to your internet site when an update is posted.        lodeonline
Published in 2024-2-8 17:16:02 | Show all floors
This is so great that I had to comment. I’m usually just a lurker, taking in knowledge and nodding my head in quiet approval at the good stuff…..this required written props. Theory rocks…thanks.        ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
Published in 2024-2-8 18:57:18 | Show all floors
Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a great site.        CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
Published in 2024-2-8 21:04:44 | Show all floors
Wow, you seem to be very knowledgable about this kind of topics.*`,..        ESAVER WATT
Published in 2024-2-9 14:23:36 | Show all floors
An example of this can be Atypical Mole Syndrome. This syndrome brings about a tendency within the body to type an excessive amount of moles on our skin. This really is something that we could have obtained from our parents or our grandparents and we’ve no manage over whether or not we receive it or not.        https://77.73.70.190/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list