View: 2802|Reply: 13

Novice btrfs question

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-1-12 12:47:13 | Show all floors |Read mode
I copied my lubuntu img to emmc with the btrfs option. When I boot the pi without the sd card in, it boots to the terminal. How do I open the OS from here?
Published in 2024-2-24 21:08:33 | Show all floors
Swiftly this web site can unquestionably become popular between almost all blogging and site-building folks, due to its meticulous posts or perhaps critiques.        jun88
Published in 2024-3-2 21:44:53 | Show all floors
I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have offered for your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for newbies. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.        đăng ký 69vn
Published in 2024-3-7 21:00:43 | Show all floors
We still cannot quite believe that I was able to often be any type of those staring at the important points located on your blog post. My loved ones and i are sincerely thankful for your special generosity too as for giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Basically information I acquired within your web-site.        precio lifting facial sin cirugia
Published in 2024-3-7 23:06:56 | Show all floors
It is besides an ideal piece of writing i just absolutely cherished contemplating. Its nope day-to-day i just support the successful opportunity to observe an item.        Avaliador Premiado
Published in 2024-3-9 00:07:54 | Show all floors
Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a great job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog!        roof cleaning dundee
Published in 2024-3-11 18:25:32 | Show all floors
I’m very happy to read this. This is the kind of details that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.        https://79sodo.wiki
Published in 2024-3-17 00:39:58 | Show all floors
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-18 19:06:00 | Show all floors
It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.        https://kriptoparaethereum.com
Published in 2024-3-18 20:35:20 | Show all floors
Hey! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve gotten here on this post. I can be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.        https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list