View: 6337|Reply: 7

Descriptive essay - What is this?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-8-29 22:48:53 | Show all floors |Read mode
A descriptive essay is a type of essay in which only facts are written. It does not contain any processing of domyessay review. This type of essay is usually based on a certain global theme. Any stories or events from real life are not supported in this essay.

The topic is analyzed in a balanced way. No less and no more. This essay is the most powerful of balanced writing terms. Unnecessary facts and details are not needed at all. The topics of this essay may have social relevance or scientific themes. It may have no moral or lesson, as in narrative and descriptive essays.

The purpose of this essay is to provide knowledge on a particular topic. It is based on facts, not real events. This is the key to this type of essay. The structure of this essay is the same as the regular essay.

The first part is the intro.
The second part is the body.
The third part is the conclusion.

The intro should be appealing. Readers may not be interested in reading these kinds of facts comparatively than stories. Thus, the introduction should be such that the reader's mind feels he must keep reading. Give an opening sentence. Give a short introduction to the topic. Write a thesis statement. The introduction is completed in this manner.

The body of the paragraph should have supporting evidence and an analysis of the details gathered. The transition from one sentence to the next should be logical.

In the final paragraph, let's give an overview of the main ideas that you have written in the main body.

In this type of essay, the chances of readers getting bored are greater because they do not contain any stories, only global facts. So be careful to make the essay interesting.

Related Resources:

The difference between an essay and a term paper
Structure of the essay
Structural features of an academic essay
How to start an essay?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-9-2 06:11:15 | Show all floors
Oh, I use a writing service too. My friend suggested me one in the first year of college, and I still use it. Sometimes, when I need to do my math homework, I just open research paper writer services and don’t worry about the grade at all, I know it’s not going to be lower than A. You can check it out too because there are many writers that can serve all your needs.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-7-28 04:11:58 | Show all floors
無論您需要 B2B 還是 B2C 醫療保健文案 https://meiguodaixie.com/,護士兼文案作家 Breann Kakacek 都能為您提供幫助。她通過醫學博客、文章、腳本、程序、簡單說明、教育小冊子等為企業提供幫助。她的醫療保健經驗非常寶貴。

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-8-4 06:49:46 | Show all floors
Essay writing is a crucial talent that calls for both original thinking and analytical prowess. Students who want to develop this expertise might get professional assistance from firms like https://mypaperwriter.com/read-my-essay.htm. This service may be incredibly helpful, for instance, in structuring an argument, coming up with ideas, and confirming that an essay's logical coherence. But in order to improve their own writing abilities and produce effective essays, it's crucial that students use these tools properly and actively.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-8 17:47:14 | Show all floors
A descriptive essay focuses on presenting facts on a particular topic, without including personal opinions or narratives. Based on a global theme, it analyzes the topic in a balanced way, omitting unnecessary details. The structure consists of an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction must be engaging to retain the reader's interest, the body should provide evidence and analysis, and the conclusion summarizes the main ideas. The challenge with this type of essay is maintaining interest, as it may lack the engaging elements found in other essay styles.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-21 04:32:08 | Show all floors
Selecting a reliable essay writing service is crucial for a successful academic experience. It's important to research and read reviews to ensure the service is reputable and provides high-quality work. https://www.domyessay.net/ service will offer clear communication, original content, and on-time delivery

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-10-18 23:56:04 | Show all floors
The option to pay someone to write my essay has saved me countless hours of research and writing. The writers are dedicated to delivering top-quality essays that exceed my expectations. More here https://99papers.com/essay-writing/

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-5-28 14:09:24 | Show all floors
I appreciate your detailed explanation of descriptive essays! They indeed focus solely on facts and a balanced analysis, avoiding personal stories and unnecessary details. Crafting an engaging introduction and logically transitioning through the body to a concise conclusion are key elements to keep readers interested despite the factual nature of the essay. If you ever need additional assistance with writing a descriptive essay or any other type of academic paper, I highly recommend checking out https://essaypro.com/write-my-philosophy-paper . Their professional writers can help you create well-structured and engaging essays, ensuring your work stands out while maintaining the necessary factual balance. It's a great resource for achieving high-quality academic writing.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list