[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-2-11 21:25:55 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by renaudchine at 2016-2-11 21:32

Hi there !
I am a french engineer trying to evaluate the orange Pi PC for a semi industrial project. I have to run Android on the card, with Wifi, and install my application.
I have ordered and received a card, but I am not sure the card is really working.
How can I check the card is running? I mean is there any LED indicating something ? Is there any JTAG pins where I can communicate with the card even without any operating system ?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
I just want to say I have some experiences with Raspberry Pi since many years and few experiments with Banana Pi, so I think I can understand explanations or where I am wrong.

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2016-2-11 22:13:38 | Show all floors
A red LED should be on if the board is able to find a bootloader on the card, even if it wasn't able to fully load an OS. If the LED isn't on then you should check that the card is seated properly (there's a notable "click" when you push it in, and similarly when you want it out you push it in until you get a "click") and that you've actually correctly written an image on the card.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-2-11 22:41:46 | Show all floors
Ok, well, I think I know how to plug an sdcard, at least with the Raspberry cards I use every day.  

Thank you for the information about the red LED. I've just prepared a powerful power to be sure it is not a problem.

No change with this power...

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2016-2-12 00:42:00 | Show all floors
You do know how to properly write an image on the SD-card, I hope? Which image did you use?

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-2-12 02:33:00 | Show all floors
@renaudchine
I have not received my OrangePi yet but judging from the images for the OPI PC there is a UART-connector on the board. With a simple (3.3V) console
cable you can access the serial console. Software and documentation on the OPI is a nightmare, but the forum is very caring : Bonne chance !

Published in 2024-2-24 21:31:38 | Show all floors
After study many of the web sites for your website now, we genuinely much like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will also be checking back soon. Pls consider my internet site too and inform me what you think.        jun88
Published in 2024-3-2 22:36:00 | Show all floors
Good blog! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!        khuyến mãi 69vn
Published in 2024-3-7 21:31:07 | Show all floors
Thanks for the points you have provided here. Yet another thing I would like to say is that personal computer memory demands generally rise along with other advances in the technologies. For instance, whenever new generations of cpus are introduced to the market, there is usually a corresponding increase in the size calls for of both the computer system memory plus hard drive room. This is because software program operated simply by these processor chips will inevitably boost in power to benefit from the new know-how.        skin toning devices
Published in 2024-3-7 23:24:58 | Show all floors
Though when i received with your world-wide-web wood even so putting understanding just a bit hint submits. Pleasant technique for likely, I am book-marking on a time uncover designs consider spgs technique in place.        Avaliador Premiado
Published in 2024-3-14 15:14:48 | Show all floors
I’d should consult you here. Which is not some thing I do! I like reading an article that should get people to think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!        https://betvisa.ac/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list