View: 1882|Reply: 15

Orange Pi Zero 2 no video

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-7-6 03:20:14 | Show all floors |Read mode
I have an orange pi zero 2 with 3.0.4 ubuntu jammy OS on a 32gb microSD card. I am using a 5V 2A phone charger to power it. I connected with micro hdmi to hdmi cable to 2 different monitors and there is no video signal. However, I tried on an older monitor and it works. Can someone please help? Thanks

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-7-29 16:14:54 | Show all floors
It is one of my favorite website that provide lots of interesting as well as useful topics for the public. One of my friend recommended me about this website for clearing all my doubts regarding some problems. If you subscribe this website you will get all the post updated every day  Trading ERP Software In Dubai

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-2 23:33:37 | Show all floors
Good day! PocketGuard is a unique application that has all the necessary functions for successful budgeting, analysing expenses and increasing your savings https://pocketguard.com/white-label/ . With its help, managing your finances becomes an easy and efficient process.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-9 17:21:52 | Show all floors
It is one of my favorite websites, offering a wide range of helpful and fascinating topics to the general audience. I was referred to this website by a friend to get all the answers spacebar clicker
Published in 2024-1-24 22:42:00 | Show all floors
It’s rare knowledgeable folks with this topic, but the truth is sound like what happens you are talking about! Thanks        Packers and Movers Bangalore to Visakhapatnam
Published in 2024-1-25 19:00:35 | Show all floors
Spot up for this write-up, I truly feel this amazing site requirements far more consideration. I’ll apt to be again to study much more, thank you that information.        roof cleaning southampton
Published in 2024-1-27 22:06:42 | Show all floors
        Wow I just adore her! She is  beautiful and a really good actor. I don’t think the show V is all that good, however I watch it anyway just so I can see Morena. And I don’t know if you’ve ever seen her do an interview but she is also rather comical and it seems so natural for her.  I personally never even heard of her before The V, now I’ll watch anything she’s on.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 22:00:27 | Show all floors
Thanks for taking the time to line all of this out for people like us. This particular write-up was in fact quite useful if you ask me.        Packers and Movers Patna
Published in 2024-1-30 19:22:53 | Show all floors
I am very glad to know that your site is upgrading from the with simplest to more faster and synchronized form. I am quite familiar of a lot of sites since I work as a freelance writer and one of the sites that I find evolve is your site respectively.        Packers and Movers Jaipur to Bangalore
Published in 2024-1-31 01:02:59 | Show all floors
This is why promoting for you to suitable seek ahead of creating. It's going to be uncomplicated to jot down outstanding write-up doing this.        mattress cleaning newcastle
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list