View: 884|Reply: 3

7" Touchscreen for Orange Pi 5

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-3-30 21:11:47 | Show all floors |Read mode
I'm looking for a 7"-8" Touchscreen for the Orange Pi 5 that uses the DSI connection. Is there such a thing available on the market?

The 5" and 10" options are either too small or too big for my use-case.

I already have a few Bigtreetech PITFT 7" touchscreen monitors that I was hoping to re-use instead and those meant for the Raspberry Pi DSI connectors and use the same drivers as the Raspberry Pi official 7" touchscreen.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-3-19 18:32:58 | Show all floors
Common outings let us discuss simplest way to thanks a ton for your personal efforts, which will is why I'm just checking out the positioning on a daily basis, interested in innovative, helpful information and facts. Lots of, thanks a lot!        vîzaya umre ya Erebistana Siûdî ji bo niştecîhên Misrê

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-4-4 19:43:01 | Show all floors
it's really attractive and even meanful. it's really nice web log. Associating is amazingly invaluable item. you have got certainly given a hand to plenty of people just who have a look at web log and allow them all usefull tips.        designer perfume store

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-4-6 17:00:51 | Show all floors
This really fascinating put up not to mention i like to study this unique put up. your website might be awesome and also need fantastic people on your blog page. decent showing keep writing.        Pharmaceutical Sales certification
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list