View: 735|Reply: 4

UART OPI Zero2

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-7-24 22:32:59 | Show all floors |Read mode

Hello, I would like your opinion on an electronic and software design for an IOT application that I am developing with OPIzero2
Currently I use the native UART of the GPIO in connection via RS232 on a machine.
I want to add functionality to a new electronic card design to read water meters with the Mbus protocol.
After various research and reflection in OPI Zero2, in a first approach I think to use one of the USB ports on the 13-pin connector with a circuit like the FT232R from FTDI to add a UART.
According to you is this a good approach to add a UART or do you have another recommendation?

Thank you

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-3-31 23:49:05 | Show all floors
Appreciate it intended for placing a really good document! I stumbled upon your blog perfect for the desires. Its full of superb in addition to very helpful threads. Sustain the favorable do the job!        [url=https://www.saudi-visa.org/it/domanda-di-visto-per-l'arabia-saudita/]domanda di visto per l'arabia saudita[/url]

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-4-3 19:44:11 | Show all floors
Good place, walked into the future together with bookmarked as their favorite your websites. That i can’t procrastinate to read the paper even more with everyone.        pool cover

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-4-6 17:45:02 | Show all floors
Basically When i understand the item this morning although I did many thought processes concerning this and today I need to to learn to read the item all over again mainly because it is quite well written.        CNPR Reviews

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-4-7 18:23:42 | Show all floors
Regards for the purpose of post this amazing piece of writing! I recently came across yuor web blog perfect for your preferences. It includes marvelous not to mention advantageous items. Cultivate monetary management give good results!        CNPR Certification Reviews
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list