View: 6371|Reply: 13

HDMI switch ?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-4-18 00:48:31 | Show all floors |Read mode
Some apps check the HDMI port to block the output to an external screen. However for the orange pi, there's no "internal screen", meaning that the app is then not working. Is it a way to make a virtual HDMI switch off in order to make these apps working ?

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2015-5-21 07:00:18 | Show all floors
thats interesting. And which Apps do behave in such way? Can you name some?

Also I have such question to people who know:
  If there is no internal screen connected to internal port on Orange Pi-- then probably ORange Pi should somehow detect that there is no internal screen and output just perfectly signal to HDMI port?????

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-5-30 18:45:48 | Show all floors
I have an android App provided by my internet supplier which allows to watch TV channels on small devices (in addition to the box linked to the TV...), but it blocks the output when you want to connect the device through HDMI. I think they do not want others persons to use TV screen for that app. I think it is not the only app to act so, because I have found some apps called "HDMI switch" or similar, especially designed to avoid the app detecting that you are using HDMI...
However these apps are not working with the orange pi. I think that they are designed especially for a specific hardware. That's why it would be great if such function would be available for orange pi !
I think that the orange pi 2 android is built on an existing android version used in some smart phones, but I do not know which ones...
Published in 2024-3-16 23:56:49 | Show all floors
You can certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-18 18:36:22 | Show all floors
This original shows entirely desirable. All of limited data files have decided by way of great number from past experiences efficient practical knowledge. So i am inclined it again ever again substantially.        https://kriptoparaethereum.com
Published in 2024-3-18 20:10:14 | Show all floors
This is certainly additionally an exceedingly wonderful offer everyone truly qualified on the lookout with. It's always not likely everyday there is chances read a little something.        https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
Published in 2024-3-19 13:19:24 | Show all floors
I like all the content articles, I really cherished, I would like more information concerning this, due to the fact it is extremely great., Thank you regarding talking about.        G1 Study
Published in 2024-3-19 15:44:15 | Show all floors
I love all the articles, I need to point out my partner and i treasured, My partner and i wants more information with regards to this kind of, simply because it is rather fantastic., Many thanks relating to uncovering.        [url= https://gameracing.net/]gameracing[/url]
Published in 2024-3-19 17:49:41 | Show all floors
I enjoy every one of the posts, I must say i adored, I want more details with this, mainly because it is rather excellent., Thanks pertaining to speaking about.        gamemobile
Published in 2024-3-20 00:08:56 | Show all floors
I enjoy every one of the posts, I must say i adored, I want more details with this, mainly because it is rather excellent., Thanks pertaining to speaking about.        outfitbukber303
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list