Transport Stream support on OPi One

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-8-31 16:00:45 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi everybody,
I want to use TS input with or without hardware demuxer, so I have some questions about Transport Stream on OPi One board.
According to H3 datasheet the camera serial interface on OPi One has D0-D7 (pins 19,21,22,20,18,16,14,12) and CLOCK, VALID inputs, which, as I undertand, can be used to receive the TS data from demodulator. But I can't found any description how to activate TS input on that pins an how to use it inside Linux. Thould be some driver and frontend for this, but I didn't find it.

Is there any driver for TS input/demuxer available in kernel?
Should I activate anything in kernel configuration to get the driver working?
Is there any description or source code example available to get TS playback on OPi One?

I'm using Armbian 5.31

Thanks for help.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-10-20 19:23:25 | Show all floors
The Financial Impact of Moving Seasonality" is your key to understanding how the timing of your move can significantly influence your budget. This article delves into the financial aspects of planning your relocation. Visit us https://threemovers.com/cheap-moving-companies/vacaville-ca-2/

Peak moving seasons, typically occurring between May and September, lead to a surge in demand for moving services, resulting in higher costs. Families, students, and individuals often prefer these months to align their moves with school schedules and favorable weather.

In contrast, the off-peak season, usually during the colder months, presents an opportunity for cost savings. Reduced demand allows those planning moves during this period to negotiate more budget-friendly rates with moving companies.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2024-1-3 19:43:44 | Show all floors
Count on reliable vehicle relocation services offering expert solutions tailored to your needs. We prioritize dependability, ensuring a seamless and trustworthy transportation experience for your vehicles. Our services, backed by expertise, guarantee efficient and secure door-to-door pickup and delivery options, complemented by advanced tracking systems for added assurance. Transparent pricing models and comprehensive insurance coverage underscore our commitment to providing reliable services throughout the shipping process. Embracing user-friendly interfaces, we accommodate diverse relocation requirements, managing individual vehicles or entire fleets effortlessly. Trust in our proficiency to redefine your vehicle relocation experience, delivering dependable and easily accessible solutions that adapt to the evolving demands of modern transportation. Click here to get more information: https://www.shipvehicles.com/single-car-enclosed-transport/ Choose reliable vehicle relocation services for expert-level assistance that ensures a smooth and secure transportation process for your valuable vehicles.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list