Unturned (game) server

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-1-11 00:07:44 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello,
I want to run an Unturned server on my Orange pi plus2. Unturned is free to play game available on Steam. A server is done by passing a few arguments to the Unturned.exe application. On Linux, you need Wine to run steam and the game. I am using the Ubuntu with LXDE available on Orange pi website. I've found a few tutorials how to to do that (the server) by I always got stuck at installing wine. Wine just cannot be downloaded using "apt-get install" nor Ubuntu software center. I've tried a few different ways of installing wine from thw WineHQ website. Nothing worked.So, is it even possible to install wine on Orange pi or is there any other way of running Unturned server on it?
Thanks for help.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2018-1-11 23:49:22 | Show all floors
If Unturned server doesn't support arm boards (cpus) than NO, you can't do that. wine won't help as this is different CPU architecture than those in common PCs.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2018-1-19 03:37:26 | Show all floors
janusz replied at 2018-1-11 23:49
If Unturned server doesn't support arm boards (cpus) than NO, you can't do that. wine won't help as  ...

Thank you.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-9-22 16:12:17 | Show all floors
A game server is a crucial component in online gaming, serving as the hub where players connect to compete and cooperate. It ensures smooth gameplay, low latency, and fair competition. To enhance your gaming experience, consider using tools like the umobix android tracker which can help you monitor and optimize your device's performance, ensuring that you stay at the top of your game while keeping an eye on your device's activities.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-19 17:13:54 | Show all floors
Running an Unturned game server requires careful setup and management to provide an enjoyable gaming experience. Server administrators must select the right hosting provider, configure server settings, and maintain a stable connection. Players can join the server to embark on post-apocalyptic adventures, battling zombies and scavenging for resources. For an in-depth guide on optimizing your Unturned server, visit https://magicalkatrina.com/magic ... 8vmgl1c3a4k5dtgzns. This valuable resource offers tips and insights into creating a seamless gaming environment, fostering a thriving community of survivors. Proper server maintenance and thoughtful customizations can enhance the gameplay and keep players engaged in the world of Unturned.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-10-22 22:55:37 | Show all floors
This post was finally edited by RobertChong at 2023-10-31 20:07

I also had problems launching and installing this game. I like this kind of pastime and therefore everything must work clearly and accurately. I've been playing a lot lately and this article came in very handy https://rep-gaming.org/how-to-avoid-gambling-addiction/ I studied important and relevant information to me and concluded how I can avoid addiction.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list