Orange Pi One "Unsupported Signal. Please Check Device Output"

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-1-23 11:01:39 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello Guys!
I need some help! So I have a Sony Bravia 32 inch tv. Model kdl-32xbr6. Everytime I plug in my Orange Pi One with Android installed in it, it gives me a message saying “Unsupported Signal. Please check the device output”. The H3Droid Image from: https://h3droid.com/
I tried changing the resolution via the h3resc: https://h3droid.com/h3resc. I thought I was getting warm because I was able to change the resolution and got it to work on my fiancee’s tv which originally wasn’t working and would say “no signal” once I switched the display to 720p it worked on her tv. I was super excited. My Sony TV I know supports 1080p so I went and change the resolution to 1080P and it didn’t work. Bummer. I literally tried every resolution and I am still getting the same “unsupported signal. Please check the device output.” I have already tried the basics like different hdmi cable, different hdmi port on the tv, etc.
According the to manual Video Signal: 480/60i, 480/60p, 720p, 1080/60i, 1080/24p (HDMI™ only), 1080/60p (HDMI™ / Component)

Also Tried
  • Armbian Server Version and Desktop/Regular Version. I formatted the card. Burned the image to the SD Card using Etcher as recommended by Armbian and then I put it into the orange pi one. I connect the hdmi into my monitor it works but it does not work on my Sony 32 Inch TV. Currently it is saying “no signal. Check the external input or select another input uisng the input button.”
  • I tried 1080/24p display configuration and the 1080/60i display configuration. I have a small lcd monitor which works with the orange pi one which is how I am able to do these things but I want to make it work on my 32" inch Sony TV. I am so frustrated what else can I do? Anybody? Any ideas?

threads

credits

Forum patriarch

credits
Published in 2018-1-23 18:38:42 | Show all floors
Maybe contact Sony tech support, as 2 other displays are working and the Sony does not.
Please click on reply when answering direct to me. That way I get a notification ;)

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                  Benjamin Franklin 1755

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2018-1-29 00:22:13 from mobile | Show all floors
Hey @Tina the thing is it works just fine with my cable box my fire stick my xbox and my computer which is connected via hdmi. The only thing that doesnt work is the orange pi one on it.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list