View: 14841|Reply: 5

Home Assistant

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2019-1-13 08:56:38 | Show all floors |Read mode
I have a orange Pi PC 2. I require advices for two things about this device.

1. Which is the tested and recomendable wifi dongle for OP PC 2?
2. How can I install Hass.io (not home assistant) in OP PC 2? i have seen that home assistant website has a hass.io image for OP prime, will this work with OP PC 2 too or is there any other reliable way?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2019-1-26 10:16:21 | Show all floors
In case of Orage pi pc 2 with h5 CPU, the imagee of hasio for orange pi prime works fine, i believe it will work for all h5 cpus. havent tested this on h3 cpus.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2019-1-28 03:25:11 | Show all floors
sheminasalam replied at 2019-1-26 03:16
In case of Orage pi pc 2 with h5 CPU, the imagee of hasio for orange pi prime works fine, i believe  ...

Each board needs special configuration. H3 chip is very different.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-27 13:48:40 | Show all floors
Thanks for raising this important issue. When it comes to the wifi dongle for the Orange Pi PC 2, you might want to consider the two models that are recommended by the manufacturer and have been tested for compatibility. The two models are the Realtek RTL8188EU and the Realtek RTL8192EU. As for installing Hass.io (not home assistant) on the Orange Pi PC 2, the Home best online engagement rings store Assistant website does have an image for the Orange Pi Prime and this should work on the Orange Pi PC 2 as well.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-23 20:03:59 | Show all floors
I'm pretty sure that many home assistants use AI technology that has a wide range of implementations. It's also getting popular in robotics, and after I learned about AI-based robotic systems that attract many industries like healthcare, you can learn more here https://deusrobotics.com/industries/healthcare-industry/. So I think that AI-based robots are going to boost many industries further.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-12-6 03:47:05 | Show all floors
This post was finally edited by Lamares at 2023-12-6 04:04

Enjoy excellent handyman services from https://www.mrhandyman.ca/niagara-region/ handyman niagara, right in the heart of the Niagara Region. Our team of professionals is dedicated to improving your experience with house maintenance with accuracy and superiority. We provide high-quality outcomes that are customized to your requirements, whether they be repairs, renovations, or enhancements. Choose Mr. Handyman for solutions that realize your vision in a dependable, effective, and customer-focused manner. Explore the range of services we provide for a comfortable and stylish home by exploring our Niagara Region page.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list