Orange Pi based Smart TV

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-6-4 11:06:48 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hey everyone.
Orange Pi community  is awesome and the SBC phenomenon is here to stay.
It really takes open-source and put control, convenience, choice and customization where it belongs: in the hands of the consumers.

I am thinking that maybe we could a project where we actually make an Orange Pi wall-paper type Smart TV system!
It would be customizable and expandable for a fraction of the cost of some other big name, big box offerings.

I am very passionate  about this product idea and want to undertake it.

What do you think?

Single choicepoll, A total of people voted View voting participants

The voting is over

75.00% (3)
25.00% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your usergroup does not have voting rights

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-10-28 20:02:50 | Show all floors
Edited by Albrecht at 2020-10-28 20:03

@Albrecht professor term paper writer
Hello,

My students used the SteemPi TV-Box software to do a similar project - Orange Pi based Smart TV for a classroom. I can send you the link to the Google Drive where we keep all the materials and instructions. Only in reading mode. If you want to edit/add something, please contact me directly.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2021-6-18 18:36:52 | Show all floors
An extraordinary advance by them to allow the opportunity to individuals to move to start with one spot then onto the next, Further they can use paper writing services reviews in order to get quality research papers. By taking in see the danger of COVID they are just permitting the inoculated individuals. More capacity to them for this work and endeavors they are making to guard us.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-3-8 22:02:38 | Show all floors
I'd state which this can be a an excellent publish of the excellent individual, i am very happy to observe this particular.        Packers and Movers Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-7-26 13:55:13 | Show all floors
An Orange Pi-based Smart TV is a DIY project that utilizes the Orange Pi single-board computer to create a smart TV system. It allows  best cocktail  users to stream content, browse the internet, and install apps through the Orange Pi's capabilities. With various hardware options and open-source software, it offers a cost-effective and customizable solution for Smart TV enthusiasts.

Use magic report

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list