Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
12Next
Return to list New
View: 7425|Reply: 12

2G IOT - suspend

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-10-3 18:43:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
when i suspend my 2G IOT (with Ubuntu 16.04.1) by
  1. sudo systemctl suspend
Copy the Code
it always wakes up automaticly after few seconds.

I have tried to pull-down the signal from button by resistor with no effect.
So i thing that there is some software interupt.

Do you know what wakes up the orangepi from suspend?

Thanks, Radim

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-10-4 00:03:01 | Show all posts
In file "/sys/kernel/debug/wakeup_sources" i have found some counters are incremented when it wake up.
Wake up by button: mmc1_detect, mmc0_detect and rda-keypad are incremented
Wake up spontaneously: mmc1_detect, mmc0_detect and battery are incremented

So it looks some battery flag wake it up. Any hint how to repare it?
I have no battery connected - only power by USB.
I have tried to pull-down and pull-up the third battery pad but with no effect.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2021-6-23 06:15:06 | Show all posts
So it looks some battery flag wake it up. Any hint how to repare it?

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-1-30 16:21:06 | Show all posts
Guangzhou Lvyuan Water Purification Equipment Co., Ltd.. was established in 2009, is an oem & odm gas and liquid purification and water filter cartridge manufacturer. We have obtained European and American CE, TUV, ROHS, SGS certifications..        5 micron water filter

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-2-6 21:35:12 | Show all posts
There are 7 School jobs in Spokane advertised on WhatJobs in February 2022. Apply online today and set up job alerts to get the latest jobs by email direct to your inbox.        spokane eacort

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-2-8 02:22:28 | Show all posts
I wanted to thank you a lot more for that amazing web page you have created here. It can be full of ideas for those who are truly interested in that subject, in particular this very post. You’re really all absolutely sweet along with thoughtful of others and reading your site posts is a superb delight to me. And such a generous surprise! Mary and I usually have enjoyment making use of your points in what we must do next week. Our record is a distance long which means that your tips are going to be put to beneficial use.        Turkiet Visa onlineansökan

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-2-16 00:04:54 | Show all posts
Exactly where have you discovered the resource intended for the following article? Awesome studying I have subscribed for your site feed.        Канадага онлайн визасы

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-3-9 00:54:14 | Show all posts
Kama Delivery catering hk based in Hong Kong, provide global dishes & Takeway services & promotions with high-quality ingredients and providing a variety of cuisines such as salads, snacks, vegan food and main dishes. Apart from à la carte food, they also provide party food delivery for christmas meal wedding event, kids birthday party catering etc. They also accept large-scale catering services for large and small birthday parties, banquets, company events, friend gatherings or children's birthday parties, Kama is one of the leading catering service in Hong Kong.        catering hk

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-3-20 00:42:31 | Show all posts
If You are looking to remove black magic forever. Instantly! Using A Unique Method, remove black magic instantly efficiently Voodoo, spells, curses, programs,  entities, spirits, buildings etc, Visit this website and get Free heading video, or get in touch for more details. You will get Free emergency (First Aid) Magic Cleaning Video on the webiste.  Thank You.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-3-25 00:36:12 | Show all posts
We offer custom storage and Marine fuel tanks for sale, those are not items that are mass produced somewhere far east. We manufacture diesel tanks, diesel storage tanks, metal heating oil tanks and any of them can be fabricated from steel, aluminium or stainless steel and used to store fuel on the site or on the boat.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2022-5-28 18:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032534 second(s), 22 queries .