Author: hastur

samsung 860pro SATA disk not working with rk3399

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-12-15 12:02:29 | Show all floors
Samsung 860 Pro SATA disk is not compatible with RK3399. RK3399 supports SATA 3.0 interface, while Samsung 860 Pro supports SATA 6.0 interface. Therefore, the data transfer speed between the disk Suika game and the RK3399 may be limited.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-1-3 11:56:27 | Show all floors
RK3399 and the Samsung 860 Pro SATA drive are incompatible. While Samsung 860 Pro supports SATA 6.0 interface, RK3399 supports SATA 3.0 buildnow gg interface. As a result, the speed of data transfer between the disk

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-1-16 14:55:45 | Show all floors
I'm glad you shared this information. I like your wonderful post. You have given everyone a blog post that is both informative and interesting. This run 3 game will be entertaining to play while you are bored at work or home.
Published in 2024-1-20 23:24:14 | Show all floors

desroduct Description : Here at Jammin’ J Auto & Tire, we try our best to be the best!  Our technicians look over your vehicle and photograph potential problem areas and make this available to you, the customer, almost instantly as the check is completed.  A link is provided to the customer via text or email and you are able to view the actual concerns without having to leave work, and being able to see the actual problem on the spot. Next, the customer is contacted to discuss your repair and give detailed, upfront pricing for all repair or maintenance needs.  We have found this system to be very effective in communicating the health of your vehicle which aids our goal of being your long term vehicle service provider by allowing us to help you plan for your vehicle’s next needed service before it becomes an emergency.  Our system also automatically schedules your next oil maintenance service based upon your vehicle history and will text you a reminder days before your appointment. This service has made our loyal customers very happy.        Custom Car Exhaust in St. Louis

Published in 2024-1-22 15:04:06 | Show all floors
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this .        Subway Surf
Published in 2024-1-22 16:04:52 | Show all floors
I like Your Article about Anniversary of Mother Teresa’s Death | Fr. Frank Pavone's Blog  Perfect just what I was  searching  for! .        Animale Male Enhancement Pills
Published in 2024-1-22 18:08:33 | Show all floors
hey there i stumbled upon your website searching around the web. I wanted to say I like the look of things around here. Keep it up will bookmark for sure.        Subway Surfers Pay
Published in 2024-1-22 19:23:03 | Show all floors
You have some honest ideas here. I done a research on the issue and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog. After that early period, the Beatles evolved considerably over the years.        Packers and Movers Mumbai
Published in 2024-1-25 14:49:46 | Show all floors
You sure do understand what youre talking about. Man, this website is just great! I cant wait to learn much more of what youve have got to say. Im really happy that we discovered this after i did because I was really beginning to become bored with the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man!        roof cleaning bournemouth
Published in 2024-1-25 21:26:14 | Show all floors
I am glad for writing to make you understand of the beneficial discovery my wife’s princess encountered checking your web site. She realized some details, including how it is like to possess a marvelous giving spirit to have the mediocre ones clearly gain knowledge of a number of tricky subject matter. You truly exceeded people’s desires. Thanks for coming up with the beneficial, trustworthy, informative and as well as easy tips on the topic to Evelyn.        Jun88 CO
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list