[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-3-27 00:39:32 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by Mookiex4 at 2020-3-27 00:59

Hello All,

I am having trouble finding clear and proper direction for setting up my Orange Pi as Plex NAS. I had done it before with a Raspberry PI but it was just too under powered and I used a pre-programmed OS that I flashed to the Micro SD. Problem was that it was not being updated and once out of date it would not interact with PLEX after they rolled out too many updates surpassing the progam.. I have an Orange PI with the Quad Core and WiFi. Have a 3TB External and Micro SD with plenty of storage for an OS.

I just need guidance as I am pretty much a Noob, (Especially with Orange PI), in the scheme of things.

Areas needing assistance. LOL.... ALL OF IT

What OS should I use?

Programming and what to program.

Getting it fired up with PLEX as the server so I can use it with my PLEX apps to watch on my Televisions.

I was also wondering and think there is a way, to set it up to view remotely from another location while the server is running at my house.

THank you all for a detailed guide and assistance.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-3-8 07:16:32 | Show all floors
Thank you so much meant for ad an extremely terrific report! I recently found your blog post perfect for my best necessities. It contains terrific together with practical articles or blog posts. Stick to beneficial financial job!        Packers and Movers Pune to Jaipur

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-25 15:38:40 | Show all floors
This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to set up an Orange PI as a PLEX NAS server. Setting up an Orange PI as a PLEX NAS server is an excellent way to store and access your media, while also having the flexibility to add additional storage in the future. This article provides clear instructions on how to configure the Orange PI, set up the PLEX software, and get your media library up and running.  real estate buyer Pleseant Hill   With this guide, you can have your own NAS server running in no time!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list