threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-11-18 17:00:03 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by patlas at 2015-11-23 02:47

Hi,
I want to build Wireless presentation manager, what is that? Let me explain

Wireless presentation manager is microcomputer that will in easy and convinient way help us viewing presentation, pdf files and much more on big screens, overhead proejctors, ... The main problem which we meet when we want to share out presentation in wide screen is communication between our laptop/tablet/smartphone and viewin equipment. Wireless presentation manager will be a bridge between our device and overhead projector that allow us sharing/viewing data over the air (wirelessly). After we enter audience hall the only thing that we need to do is to find wireless device (like overhead projector) over WiFi, connect to network and run proper application and we are ready to go.
At the moment I do some test and prepare simple application for PC (in java) and for android. I write down simple server application (in C++) for Banana Pi (the only one that is avaliable in my location) but it is too slooow for fluent dynamic rendering so I ask you to Like that Idea to let mi obtain Orange Pi Plus2 which whill help me to start serious work on it and finally share it with embedded system community.

Thanks in advance
Single choicepoll, A total of people voted View voting participants

The voting is over

100.00% (2)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your usergroup does not have voting rights

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-7-14 11:25:51 | Show all floors
I am liking this idea.  It is possible to set this up very cheaply with used WiFi routers with custom firmware (if the devices have network capabilities).  I just have a question -- how would this work if say, you have your laptop networked with a projector, how would you be able to access the Internet (if needed)??  

Anyway, I have attended seminars and training sessions where they used WiFi enable connections this way, and the whole process seemed awful -- extremely slow responses and stuttering, laggy video. This was in a hotel though, and I think that they had everything WiFi connected to the same router....a direct connection (like your proposed project) would be much faster and more efficient.

Use magic report

Published in 2021-1-13 00:22:45 | Show all floors
Tips: Disabled or deleted by author , the content is blocked

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-12-28 20:58:23 | Show all floors
Hello! I have been using https://www.typingservice.org/services/audio-and-video-transcription-service/ company regularly for about 4 months. Never any problem. Service is amazingly fast. I used to do these transcriptions in house. They would cost us more money and be as good. I really recommend to try this Typing Service!

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-19 16:56:56 | Show all floors
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!        Cleanup Black Mold

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-22 21:24:49 | Show all floors
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.        GB WhatsApp APK

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-26 15:59:42 | Show all floors
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!        plantation shutters sydney

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-29 16:23:07 | Show all floors
Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up.        roof repair & restoration experts

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-2-1 20:12:31 | Show all floors
This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject.        guidelines on what to do once your website is live

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-2-7 03:58:27 | Show all floors
Don't worry about turning in your homework on time. Well, essay writers say you won't have to deal with deadline stress anymore. Just refer to the service https://exclusive-paper.com/write-my-literary-analysis.php as for me this is the best help from essay writing services that have the skills to perform all academic needs. They provide superior essay papers for cheap and always focus on your requirements.

Use magic report

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list