View: 5045|Reply: 12

Orange PI Plus WIFI doesn't work

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-11-27 10:55:15 | Show all floors |Read mode
Can anyone point me to a Linux image that will work with the Orange Plus with the onboard WIFI working?  Surely there is one that is known to work without downloading and trying all images.
Thanks

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2015-11-30 08:09:03 | Show all floors
Wifi works (ethernet not sure, you tell me): https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B ... amp;export=download

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-12-11 09:22:49 | Show all floors
Edited by trucel@qq.com at 2015-12-15 08:42

loboris's debian xfce image, the wifi can works.
Published in 2024-2-24 22:37:45 | Show all floors
That are definitely excellent. Many of these tiny details are made getting lot of background knowledge. I am interested in them plenty.        jun88.bike
Published in 2024-3-3 00:01:10 | Show all floors
I’m curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?        tác giả 69vn
Published in 2024-3-3 01:07:01 | Show all floors
That'sthe justification selling you ought to correct home work in advance of composing. It is practical to jot down greater offer this particular.        https://cluktur.pl/bukmacherzy-internetowi-zarejestrowani-w-polsce/
Published in 2024-3-5 23:52:27 | Show all floors
Can I simply say exactly what a relief to locate a person that actually knows what theyre referring to over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring a difficulty to light making it important. More and more people have to check this out and appreciate this side in the story. I cant believe youre less well-known since you certainly hold the gift.        Facebook Safespace
Published in 2024-3-6 01:11:34 | Show all floors
Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as other folks consider concerns that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you        Fortune Tiger         
Published in 2024-3-6 21:11:47 | Show all floors
River possess on your web site even though using discover just just a little bit of item submits. Calming technique for not too distant future, I'm book-marking at the moment acquire designs execute arrives aside.        dr pimple popper blackhead mask
Published in 2024-3-8 20:39:35 | Show all floors
Quickly this page probably will irrefutably maybe always be recognized regarding a lot of websites folks, for you to their careful articles or blog posts or perhaps ideas.        pressure washing in dundee
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list